They offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a
privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more
than 25 locations and with $608.7billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates,
financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and documents including but not limited to Distribution Agreements, Fund Partner
Agreements, Non Disclosure Agreements, Single Sign On Agreements and Client Terms of Business as part of support to
Workplace Investing and Investment Solution Services verticals.
• Assess information provided by business units and make additions and amendments to the documents.
• Collaborate with project delivery/Fund Partner/ Service Delivery teams to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
• Ensure compliance with relevant Company policies
• Providing legal support to the project delivery, Service implementation and other business units on need basis
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Ideal candidate must have LLB qualification with 5-8 years of experience in-house experience in contracts drafting and negotiating in a
multinational company (preferably Financial Industry/IAsset Management Company)
• Experience of reviewing and negotiating contracts related to fund management and distibution including but not limited to Investment
Management Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Custodian Agreements, ISDAs etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent judgment; business sense; high standards of ethics, honesty and integrity
• Strong attention to detail, organization and ability to successfully manage several ongoing assignments.
• Good understanding on a wide range of legal subjects, ability to build on this knowledge and bring in relevant SME’s to resolve issues as
and when needed.
• Team player
• Willingness to learn and use of technology
• Cross-border /international engagement linked experience is must