In accordance with the company's values, the Client Development Executive will manage the Global and Strategic Account sales process across the South Asia Region geographic region for an identified set of client accounts.
The role is focused on developing and managing a pipeline of new or emerging accounts and contributing significantly to the customer experience of current large-scale corporate end use customers.
The Client Development Executive will also work closely with their regional sales manager/director to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the large-scale end use sales process overall.
Skills and experience:
· Minimum 4 years proven successful experience of contribution to the success of a sales or business development team.
· Experience in working and collaborating across multiple functions and cultures in a fast moving and complex business environment
· Experience working with large scale customers, ideally with a multi-national footprints and operations
· Proficiency across the full MS Office Suite with aptitude to learn new tools as required
· Experience with a major CRM System to at least Super-user level
· Numerate, with the ability to present data across a spectrum from detail through to dashboards
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written