1) Designation –DGM Procurement & SCM
2) It’s a urgent role.
3) Experience: 15 years +
4) Place of job: Gurugram
• Requirement is in Procurement & Supply Chain – Project Procurement which includes Vendor assessment, commercial Evaluation, Ordering, expediting, and post supply support during warranty and O&M period i.e Involved in the complete Procurement to Pay cycle.
• Should be working with an EPC Company and preferably with water treatment sector/Waste Water Treatment/ or process oriented Projects.
• Overall 15 yrs of exp. out of which minimum 5 years of experience in construction and project management
• Shall be at supervisory level to supervise a team of 5-6 persons.
• EXIM exposure (i.e export oriented Purchase) will be an added advantage. Similarly Imports knowledge can be an added advantage
• Should have an experience in Purchasing of commodities/items required in Water and Infra structure Projects e.g Steels, Cements, Pumps, Valves, Instruments etc.
• Should be prepared for touring on short notice.
• Good knowledge of contract/PO terms and conditions. Shall be well versed with INCOTerms.
• Contractual drafting should be very good.
• The over-riding objective of this role is to ensure that the Procurement Officer provides procurement expertise and assists stakeholders to plan, develop, source and manage procurement arrangements to effectively meet organizational and business objectives.
• Experience in general Purchase practices, Purchase Order, RFQ, Tender Documents.
• Experience in cost negotiation with suppliers & finalization of quotation/rate.
• Coordination with cross-functional departments for their inputs.
• Good knowledge of supplier base including the Raw material suppliers /Engineering and Manufacturing process
• Good communication skill and Ability to work in challenging environment.
• Experience in suppler assessment and selection.
• Participate in ongoing projects in close association with manager
Request you to revert back with confirmation on your interest.