US Based Client
This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
US Based Client
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o Distribution Policy and Architecture – Define and design
▪ Continuously evaluate distribution footprint and opportunities for expansion/consolidation
▪ Establish and enforce standard distributor policies and Standard Operating Procedures
▪ Ensure requisite manpower and facilitate hiring of distributor sales representatives as and when required
▪ Ensure Proper servicing through beat plans and blue book implementation
▪ Ensure right infrastructure to support business operations
▪ Expand network reach and improve extraction
▪ Manage profitability of large/key accounts
o Distributor Assessment and Management
▪ Establish process for on-going assessment of distribution partners and systematic identification of poor
▪ Manage partner profitability and ROI
o Manage Channel Discipline
▪ Drive standard market practices like circulation on price list/scheme letters
▪ Ensure robust market mapping at regular intervals
▪ Maintain pricing hygiene in the market
▪ Drive channel balance across distribution, DD and large chain stores
o Driving Category Reach and Range Selling
▪ Monitor and track category wise billing points and plan for enhancing reach/range
▪ Drive numeric/weighted distribution across region based on GFK data
▪ Manage channel footprint expansion (Direct dealer, Distribution, Branded retail etc.)
o Enabling tracking of secondary/sell-out data and setting up of relevant IT infrastructure
▪ Establish process for weekly reporting of secondary data from distributors
▪ Create processes/systems for tracking sell-outs from outlets
▪ Drive IT enablement of sales system
o Drive In-store Execution
▪ Process for tracking in-store visibility and adherence to planogram
▪ RE program management (deployment, market efficiency etc.)
o Sales Force Training & Capability Building
▪ Creating training calendar for branch sales force
▪ Identifying capability gaps and creating programs to systematically address the gaps
MBA from Premier B School
2-4 Years of Experience
Preferable Female candidate for this role
Currently working in FMCG, Mobile handsets or paints as Area Sales Manager OR a role similar to Channel Development, Sales developments etc which involves basic analytics (1 year ASM role is a must)
SunEdison Infrastructure Ltd has been a market leader in Solar Power Development working on innov...
A leading Go-to Platform where users and merchants in a locality discover, interact and transact....
We are a major supplier of Caterpillar Construction, Mining and Power Solutions. Our comprehensiv...
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include: Strong Delivery management Drive Transformati...
Leading Indian e-Commerce Giants • Understanding of Indian Pkg specs with respect to Chinese spec...
Overview SunSource Energy, a proven Solar Energy developer with a global presence, provides end-t...
The Güdel Group is a manufacturer of high-precision machine components and provider of sophistica...
RGF Associate Finance Controller Job Description • Preparation and review of regulatory reports/s...
Ecom Express Private Limited is a leading end-to-end logistics solutions provider with a focus on...
1. Handling both preventive and detective fraud related aspects 2. Consistently deliver quality ...
RGF Responsibilities: • Own and deliver the Ad Sales revenue targets • Defining the market for th...