Leading ecommerce Giant.
Leading ecommerce Giant.
• Be the voice of the customer internally
• Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
• Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis
to predict customer behavior
• Develop the right pricing policy - identify opportunities for giving customers value
through intelligent and
• Use discounting to drive portfolio mix and achieve strategic goals
• Develop and execute plans to showcase the right products
• Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
• Own the customer experience in the category - make navigation, discovery easier.
Save the customer time
• Identify the parameters customers use to make decisions and ensure catalog
• Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and
encourage trial across channels – SEM, SEO, TV Commercials, etc.
• Understand SEM, SEO and Email marketing – identify the right keywords, reduce
SEM costs while increasing conversions of website visits to orders
• Create promotions to drive revenue, margins, etc.
• Own both creation and execution of promotions calendar including special occasions
(Diwali, Valentine’s day, etc.)
• Own catalogue content creation – lead catalogue photoshoot & content
creation, drive this via internal catalogue & marketing teams
• Drive better conversions through catalogue improvement & enhancement basis
• Work with internal sourcing, quality & design team to track key project
milestones, ensure processes are followed for review & reporting of the same
• Work with buying and sourcing teams to plan inventory & inwarding as per
requirement, ensure inventory sufficiency & reduce non-selling inventory
Associations and collaborations:
The role requires close collaboration with following teams:
About the Role: - The role would be responsible for managing and growing Online Entertainment & ...
RGF You will be responsible for creating a content strategy for the app. You will lead a team of ...
Leading Ecommerce company JD – Platform Merchandising (Events & Design) Role Description : Provid...
leading ecommerce company Position: Trainer Location: Bangalore (to travel pan India) Role Summ...
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include: Strong Delivery management Drive Transformati...
leading ecommerce company Role: Manager – Planning (Groceries) Location: Bangalore, Karnataka Fli...
leading ecommerce company dia’s largest e-commerce player with a valuation of over US $11 billion...
leading ecommerce company Business strategy ● Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behav...
Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requ...
Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities a...
Responsibilities: Conduct Induction & Orientation of new joiners including Senior Management a...