Leading ecommerce Giant.
Leading ecommerce Giant.
• Be the voice of the customer internally
• Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
• Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis
to predict customer behavior
• Develop the right pricing policy - identify opportunities for giving customers value
through intelligent and
• Use discounting to drive portfolio mix and achieve strategic goals
• Develop and execute plans to showcase the right products
• Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
• Own the customer experience in the category - make navigation, discovery easier.
Save the customer time
• Identify the parameters customers use to make decisions and ensure catalog
• Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and
encourage trial across channels – SEM, SEO, TV Commercials, etc.
• Understand SEM, SEO and Email marketing – identify the right keywords, reduce
SEM costs while increasing conversions of website visits to orders
• Create promotions to drive revenue, margins, etc.
• Own both creation and execution of promotions calendar including special occasions
(Diwali, Valentine’s day, etc.)
• Own catalogue content creation – lead catalogue photoshoot & content
creation, drive this via internal catalogue & marketing teams
• Drive better conversions through catalogue improvement & enhancement basis
• Work with internal sourcing, quality & design team to track key project
milestones, ensure processes are followed for review & reporting of the same
• Work with buying and sourcing teams to plan inventory & inwarding as per
requirement, ensure inventory sufficiency & reduce non-selling inventory
Associations and collaborations:
The role requires close collaboration with following teams:
A renowned FMCG Conglomerate having its Head Quartered in Kolkata Demand & Supply Planning Lo...
Leading Global Real Estate Min 18-20 Years of sound leadership HR experience with large span of c...
Job opportunity with a leading financial firm A minimum of 4-6 years(SAP)/ 2-4 yrs(AP) of ‘hands ...
Job Opportunity with a UK headquarterd leading Financial Services organization. Key Responsibilit...
SunEdison Infrastructure Ltd has been a market leader in Solar Power Development working on innov...
A leading Go-to Platform where users and merchants in a locality discover, interact and transact....
We are a major supplier of Caterpillar Construction, Mining and Power Solutions. Our comprehensiv...
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include: Strong Delivery management Drive Transformati...
Leading Indian e-Commerce Giants • Understanding of Indian Pkg specs with respect to Chinese spec...
Overview SunSource Energy, a proven Solar Energy developer with a global presence, provides end-t...
The Güdel Group is a manufacturer of high-precision machine components and provider of sophistica...