As a technology company in the global payments business, they operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. There products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
• Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artefacts within expected time and budget
• Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end Developers, Report/BI Developers and Product Owners to implement full scale enterprise BI solutions
• Work closely with Product Owners to develop beautiful, usable UIs and creative visualizations as an Individual contributor
• Stay abreast of Analytics technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
• Participate in architectural discussions , iteration planning, and feature sizing meetings
• Develop reports and data models using various BI tools (Tableau/Domo/Power BI/SSRS)
• Provide support during System and User Acceptance Testing
• Adhere to Agile processes and participate actively in agile ceremonies
Ideal candidates will have experience developing and supporting BI reporting solutions, ETL solutions and other analytics solutions in a Data Warehouse ecosystem. Specific experience should optimally include:
• Experience in any reporting tool - (Tableau/Domo/Power BI/SSRS)
• Experience in BI dimensional modelling using tools like SSAS , Power BI.
• In-depth understanding of designing and developing Microsoft SSAS tabular cubes – facts, dimensions, partitions, cube refresh strategy, automated cube data load
• Experience in writing DAX and MDX queries against SSAS cubes
• Strong SQL programming skills
• Experience in one or more ETL tools – SSIS/Alteryx/Informatica/any open source tool
• Understanding of Exadata/Oracle/Netezza/SQL server databases
• Report and dashboard development in Data Warehouse environment
• In-depth understanding of designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions for different personas (analysts, sales, marketing, research etc.)
• Exposure and understanding of complete SDLC
• Experience in AGILE methodology
• Experience in working with global teams
• Exposure to big data platforms like Hadoop will be added advantage
• Exposure to languages like R, Python and similar technology is added advantage"
Looking a candidate who is not working currently.
Experience developing and supporting BI reporting solutions, ETL solutions and other analytics solutions in a Data Warehouse ecosystem. Experience in any reporting tool - (Tableau/Domo/Power BI/SSRS), BI dimensional modelling using tools like SSAS , Power BI, in-depth understanding of designing and developing Microsoft SSAS tabular cubes – facts, dimensions, partitions, cube refresh strategy, automated cube data load.