● Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: brainstorming, design, prototyping, planning, execution, and deploying.
● We brainstorm to understand and explore the difficult problem and come up with the best solution for the hardest problems that impact the world.
● You will develop broad-ranging skills working on a wide variety of initiatives. You will take responsibility for your projects, but you'll also have teammates who look out for you.
● We operate in a “get s**t done” environment where the goal is always to execute and implement. You will not forget to have fun!
WHAT WE VALUE
● You're cool with working with others. Our jobs aren’t done in a vacuum and everyone contributes to get the job done.
● You’re not afraid to make mistakes because without challenge, you’re not learning.
● Speaking of learning, you have a constant desire to grow and develop.
● You care about great design, not only in the product and visual sense, but also in your code and technical architecture.
● You are passionate about product craftsmanship, and can balance that with deploying something relevant.
● You move fast with a sense of urgency. You want to work on things that make an impact on the world.
● 5+ years’ experience in a start-up environment or any reputed product based company
● Build APIs for business clients to integrate into their systems.
● Setup processes and methodology for sustainable software development.
● Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration including networking
● Experienced in automation/configuration management using Jenkins/Puppet/Heroku or equivalent
● Has previous track record of maintaining docker based production environments
● Ability to use open source technologies and cloud services (Google Container Engine, Amazon Web Services)
● Strong experience with SQL Databases (preferably postgres) and exposure to NOSQL Databases. Performance tuning and fine aspects of Django migrations / data backups and restore
● Working knowledge and hands on experience in scripting (Python, Shell)
● Ability to bring best practices and IT production experience
● Scale applications using Django/Celery/Redis/RabbitMQ/Postgres stack
● Good experience in writing and understanding subtleties of Docker files, container orchestration tools like docker-compose, docker-swarm
● Considers service availability with setting up infrastructure monitoring and health check routines
● Believes in automation and avoid repetitive tasks