We are recruiting for one of our client, headquartered at US, Global leader in Payments industry which is connecting billions of consumers, issuers, merchants, governments & businesses across Globe. This opportunity is open for the Pune based office.
Are you a technical program manager who wants to shape the cloud platform for products and services? Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives? Do you want to work in an inclusive and nurturing culture that encourages your own professional learning and development?
Over the next 6-12 months, we are developing a platform that will extend reach around the world and will make a positive impact to the lives of people in under-served communities globally. We are building an innovative, micro-services based platform at the center of an eco-system driven to serve humanitarian needs. We are looking for seasoned technical program management professionals to join our team and help us build towards the future. Our Technical Program Managers (TPM) conceptualize, rationalize, and drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in our scrum execution model. In this role, you get to dive as deep as you want into the tech stack, the integration patterns, the organizational capabilities, and the company wide assets that can be leveraged to provide technical solutions to customer problems. You will contribute to the strategies, design choices, and even the cloud infrastructure necessary to build comprehensive believable and achievable execution plans to deliver high-profile new features and capabilities for our customers. You may drive the execution of a feature through the full stack or may drive a project which spans multiple teams and integrations, reporting meaningful status along the way.
• Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
• Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
• Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, SAFe, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience working on programs to define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
• Enjoys diving deep to understand the platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
• Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
• Can debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers
• Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
• Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
• Huge plus if you have expertise in Payments, IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, CI/CD, NoSQL databases, microservices APIs, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model
• BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
• Technical program delivery experience including time developing and testing software