We are Hiring for the one of US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm incorporated in 2011. Head quartered out of New Jersey with 2500+ employees based globally out of the offices in New Jersey, California, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore, and Chennai. As a Firm they have been helping their clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. They uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
We are looking for a Dot Net Lead -:
Works on complex coding assignments .
Participates in scoping of work and efforts estimations .
Reviews and debugs codes of work group / team.
Tracks progress towards deliverables; facilitates timely and smooth deployment, support and monitoring of software across test, integration and production environments.
Documents SOPs, contributing to the knowledge repository.
Coaches team members to help them scale up faster and meet deliverables
• Should have 8+ years of technology experience in relevant IT space
• ASP.Net, C#, .NET Core, WCF, Web API, XML and web services.
• Web-Services and Microservices
• Cloud platform knowledge - AWS
• Well versed in design patterns and use of UML diagrams.
• Good hands on experience in using AJAX and JQUERY targeting WEB2.0 applications.
• Exposure to Agile development process is a must
• Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with demonstrated prior leadership.
• Visual Studio 2012/Visual Studio 2015 – Secondary Skill
• MVC 4.0, LINQ – Secondary Skill
• SQL Server 2008/SQL Server 2012 – Preferred
• AngularJS/Bootstrap - – Secondary Skill.