We are extremely pleased to hire for Senior Analyst Programmer role with one of our client - UK headquartered leader in Financial Services Industry. They are hiring for their Gurgaon- India based global center. Please find the description below
Purpose of your role
The successful candidate will work as self contributor to the project.
Your skills and experience
• Essential skills
* A minimum of 4-6.5 years(SAP) of ‘hands on’ system software analysis, development and unit-testing using Oracle with expertise in Oracle PLSQL.
* Knowledge and experience on Informatica ETL
* Experience in developing from PLSQL the low level design of the lWarehouse solutions
* Knowledge of essential Software Engineering principles.
* Strong knowledge of Relational Databases Management Systems (RDBMS) concepts.
* Strong knowledge and work experience in Database Designing & Data Modelling techniques. Hands on experience in creating ER diagrams.
* Hands-on experience in developing/maintaining SQL statements (DML/DDL), Stored procedures, Triggers, Packages & Functions in Oracle.
* Strong knowledge of PL/SQL is a must
* Experience in database performance tuning.
* Project development and delivery experience of a few good size projects
* Good Operating Systems knowledge and associated commands (UNIX [AIX/Solaris]).
* Experience in UNIX scripting.
* Experience of other Tools such as Svn, JIRA, Bamboo.
About (Enterprise Delivery)
Enterprise Delivery team is responsible for development & maintenance of Data Environment which consists of multiple warehouses, reporting database & application. GFDR (Global Fund Data Repository) is the heaviest data warehouse in system. Primary technologies used in these applications is Oracle, Informatica, and Python.
* Ability to work closely with cross functional teams
* Knowledge of Mutual funds/ financial domain is an added advantage
*Core and soft skills - Practised abilities, capabilities and behaviours
*Ability to take new responsibilities
*Analytical capabilities to think out of box solution
*Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member in a high pressure environment
*Knowledge of Mutual funds/financial domain is an added advantage
*Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
*Strong interest in Technology and its applications.
*Self-motivated and Team Player