A financial technology and professional services firm, delivering solutions to some of the world’s most sophisticated financial institutions, including hedge funds, banks, and institutional asset managers. Expertly designed to achieve a single source of truth throughout a client’s ecosystem.
• Working with the rest of the team to deploy, maintain, and run a highly-available, multi-tenant distributed system
• Automating both the infrastructure creation and the application deployment to that environment.
• Contributing to the design/architecture of the system
• Programming in the core application (ex: instrumenting code with monitoring metrics, setting up traces, shipping and organizing logs)
• Ensuring the system performs as intended
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience in a SRE/Operations/DevOps role running distributed systems in production.
• Experience with automated provisioning and management of AWS infrastructure and services
• Strong knowledge of Linux systems internals and administration
• Deep experience with Kubernetes and Docker
• Experience automating the software dev/test/deployment lifecycle with continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Experience with scaling, monitoring, and troubleshooting actively running systems
• Ability to program in Java, C++, or C#
• Comfortable with configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
• Other technologies: Fluentd, Key-Val datastores, API management/service meshes, Git, Key management