It is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by it's solutions, analytics, and APIs in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing.
• Lead Framework for Data Science Model Lifecycle (Model Training, Scoring, Monitoring) & Deployment in production. You will be working closely with the Data Scientist & SMEs across geographies for data science projects.
• Developing and executing Frameworks for Data Science Model Automation.
• Work with a highly integrated, cross-discipline agile team and will be responsible for building and supporting modern Big Data Engineering solutions leveraging Enterprise data lake across Commerce Services & Sendtech business units.
• Oversees development, execution and continuation of complex large/multiple data analytics and projects.
• Facilitate communication and understanding between business users and data team.
• Take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments.
• Organize and lead meetings with the business and project teams.
• Ensures timely completion of tasks in line with project objectives.
• Provides off hours support of critical production applications when necessary
• Software engineering experience in l Python/Scala/Java or similar programming languages to contribute to a Python code base.
• Scripting experience on Shell , AWS CLI etc.
• Experience architecting, building and deploying scalable data / Data science applications into AWS cloud using ECS, ECR,EKS, Elasticbeanstalk, Lambda, API Gateway, Sagemaker, DynamoDB, and S3
• Operational knowledge of setting up and Managing Notebook Environments – Jupyter/Zeppelin
• Experience designing internet-scale public APIs.
• Operational Experience on setting up & maintaining Big Data Ecosysytem on AWS EMR & AWS Datapipeline
• Experience working with Docker, CI/CD pipelines using GitlabCI & Jenkins , and familiarity with infrastructure as code principles.
• Big Data Ecosystem with core competency in SQL optimization, efficient Joins – Hadoop, Hive , Pyspark , Spark , Pig , Snowflake , Redshift
• Hands on experience working on Production Solutions with understanding on Scalability, Reliability, Uptime, Cost Optimization of a solution.
• Participate in design review sessions and ensure all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
• Work with distributed teams to design and develop frameworks, solution accelerators, proofs of concept, and external customer facing products
• Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworker
• Experience, knowledge, and/or training with the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
• Strong attention to details
• UG - B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech from REC or any other reputed institute
• 1+ years of Experience on AWS Sagemaker
• 1+ years' experience in an AWS(EMR data Pipeline) development environment with experience working with hands on experience designing and implementing solutions.
• 1+ year experience on Snowflake
• 3+ years in a big data analyst and big data engineering.
• 1+ year of Industry experience on working as a Lead Data Engineer