It offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.52 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $710.2 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Purpose of your role
Desktop Services lead – is part of an IT team that provides support to business units across the Locations. He/she has primary responsibility for hardware and software support services, maintaining customer satisfaction through problem resolution, Service Level Agreements (SLA) and being the lead, focus of a localised technical team. The role involves exposure to other Technical Services technologies groups and requires a solid understanding of how these interact together and the processes for delivery.
• Be a fully experienced employee able to handle more complex work or service provision.
• Work with limited supervision to achieve agreed targets and goals.
• Demonstrate either specialist technical knowledge, project skills and people management skills.
• Ensures that activities of direct & indirect subordinates support the overall area goals.
• Actively participate as a team member – share with colleague - knowledge, skills and experience of process, product, standards and systems.
Your key accountabilities
• Resolving Service Requests and Incidents within SLA - Enhance Client experience by reducing repeated issues.
• Work on complex problems - use Nexthink, identify root cause and create KB articles. Follow escalations if SLAs are breaching.
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and maintained.
• Achieve high quality of service support to the business community.
• Complete identified objectives - Requiring some management ability across IT functions.
• Collaborate with Infrastructure teams on high severity issues and provide resolution to end users.
• End Users IT Assets Management - Managing Data Quality.
• Projects Support - Executing and driving Project work with great client experience.
Skills and experience
• IT experience, with proven technical support experience.
• Solid knowledge of desktop environments Windows10. Advanced troubleshooting of OS related issues, MAC OS.
• In-depth knowledge of O365 architecture. Advanced troubleshooting skills in solving O365 app issues like Outlook, MS Teams etc.
• Reporting and Presentation Skills - Solid experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Industry Recognised Qualifications – MCP, MCSE, and CCNA.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Sound knowledge on Network & Internet applications
• Good to have a team leadership experience
• ITL certified (Desirable) with a knowledge of structured change management.
• Organised and be able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines.
• Flexible team player, comfortable in a multi-national environment.
• Strong relationship with business units. Experience in dealing with different kind of business environments.
• Client management experience - ability to interact with senior stakeholders and VIPs
• Flexible and adaptable, responds rapidly to changing agendas. Able to re-prioritise and organise effectively.
• Communicator – excellent written and verbal skills, good attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Microsoft BackOffice products.
• Knowledge of SCCM and VDI infrastructure - Citrix based
• Knowledge of software packaging and deployment.
• knowledge of WAN and LAN dependencies