one of the largest publicly held insurance providers in the United States. One of the top three insurance company
. It is 85 Years old company of the largest United States
provides IT Development, Testing, BPM, Technology Support, Analytics and other IT enabled services
product based company
• Experience in web front-end development a must
• Experience deploying to cloud environments a plus
• Exposure to test-driven development
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and solving challenging problems
• Enthusiasm for community, learning, and collaboration
• Excitement about open-source software
• Strong in architectural thought process
• A Full Stack developer is responsible for front and back-end web development. Design overall architecture of the web application.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications, collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features and maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements. Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Development experience for desktop. Understanding of server-side languages including springboot, node js.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications. Very good knowledge of code versioning tool - Git
• Java SpringBoot
• React Js
• Code Refactoring
• Coding standards
• Build Process
• Security (Web security/API Security)
• Cloud Infrastructure (Good to have)
• node j
• Overall experience of 6+ years of software development
• At least 3 years of experience as a full stack web developer
• Wide experience with a diverse set of technologies, approaches, tools, etc. would be ideal.