is an American supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring
• Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the desktop application software for Lam controls software in Core Java
• Plans, coordinates, and executes development activities within the scope of individual projects
• Responsible for feature enhancements, infrastructure improvements and complete ownership of software components
• Interacts with peers across multiple functional groups to carry out day to day activities
• Working experience in Core Java and OOPS
• Experience in developing device interface software over Ethernet, serial communication.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Exposure to complete project development life cycle preferably in desktop application software
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of equipment controls and Industrial automation would be an advantage.
• Experience in multi-threaded development and debugging
• Experience in working on control system software including real-time control system
• Understanding of distributed systems.