Legal grounds for data processing
The grounds for collection, use, and transfer of your personal data are (A) our contractual relationship with you as our client; and (B) your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal data for the following purposes (if given):
- carrying out market research and/or market analysis, including, without limitation, conducting research using questionnaires and sharing the aggregate results thereof with third parties;
- generating internal reports; and
- distributing behavioral targeting advertising by using cookies or other technologies or methods.
For the purposes listed above and specific collection, use, and transfer of your health information, we must obtain specific consent from you prior to any such collection, use, or transfer.
Your other rights
- The right to know the source or channel of our collection of your data.
- The right to request us to make usable copies of your data.
- The right to object to the collection, use, and disclosure of your data.
- The right to access all communication records between yourself and Recruit.
- The right to lodge a formal complaint with the relevant authority in the event that your complaint and/or dispute with Recruit is not properly and timely resolved.