Corporation is an American supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring.
Roles and responsibilities:
• This individual will be responsible for developing the IT strategy with regards to best practice for systems and applications integration
• Design and implement various strategies for all Service Oriented Architecture.
• Collaborate and work with Solution Architects and Technical Leads to develop complex data integration solutions that support our business model
• Maintain an efficient technical environment for client services and document all architectural plans and provide support to all business and assemble all system components.
• Analyze all requirements and maintain all architecture business systems and documents.
• Design various integration programs and prepare required documents for same and execute various integration platforms.
• Analyze metrics and measure effectiveness of programs and return of investment goals.
• Assist Business in all integration processes and design various architecture programs for all application layers.
• Bachelor’s /Master’s degree preferred
• 10+ years of experience as Integration Architect
• Must understand the concepts of SOAP and REST services both XML and JSON message formats
• Must have full lifecycle large scale Enterprise Service and API based integration implementation experience
• need a conceptual or fundamental understanding of:
o Data and Analytics
o Enterprise Cross Cutting Concerns
Data Warehousing and Mining
o Networking technologies/Infrastructure/Cloud
o ITAM, ITIL, Lean
o Well versed in Cloud technologies, particularly Azure Cloud is desirable
o Integration Architecture Patterns and Design
o Manufacturing, Sales, Spares and Service process
• Experience in architecture patterns and integration design principles •
• Knowledge of and experience with multiple integration platforms like Azure Integration Services,Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, SAP CPI
• Ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs
• Experience developing reference architecture, principles and standards
• Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
• Experience with Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus and API management is preferred.