Corporation is an American supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring.
• Diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
• Developing and maintaining metrics and dashboards relative to organizational performance
o Joining data across a variety of platforms in a sustainable and scalable fashion
o Provide and maintain M/S PowerPoint presentations
o Support corporate growth initiatives to migrate data into standardized platforms (Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.)
• Data mining which provides actionable data in response to changing business requirements
o Responsible to translate business requirements into appropriate data queries
o Ability to bridge data across multiple platforms to provide the required solution
o Ability to articulate the results into responses which are readily understood by the end user
• Support the development and implementation of best-known methods with respect to data analytics
• Design, develop and test Data Models to import data from source systems to meet Project requirements
• Effectively analyze the source data and write SQL scripts to integrate data from multiple data sources
• T-SQL programming (stored procedures, functions, etc.,)
• Database and ETL design concepts
• Understanding with Data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation
• Understanding of Web Development, Data Science & Advance Analytics skills
• Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Communicates team progress. Performs cost and benefit analyses. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
• Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control.
• Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members in analytics team
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
• Knowledge in performing Root cause analysis and Corrective actions
• Expert in Data Base Development - SQL Server, SAP HANA, Azure, MS Access etc.
• Good understanding and knowledge of SAP systems (SAP ECC T-Codes & Navigation)
• Expert in Reports & Dashboard development (Power BI, SAP BO, Qlik Sense, SSAS or others)
• Experience with ETL tools (SAP DS, SSIS) required
• Experience in project requirement gathering, convert business requirement into analytical & technical specs
• Data Analysis skills and experience extracting information from SQL DB, SAP ECC, SharePoint, and .NET App etc.
• Experience in customization reporting tools using programming languages
• Good knowledge and Experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Spares Planning domains
• Good understanding of business (Bills of Materials/ product structure, inventory, obsolescence ,component engineering etc)
• Strong database troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills are required. Data Analysis skills
• MS Office and Excel skills (Generation of reports)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate cross-functionally
• Experience in advance analytics techniques (R, Python, SQL, statistical analysis, etc.)
• Mentoring team on technical projects and giving technical guidance
• Data Analysis skills and experience extracting information from SQL DB, HANA, etc.
• Clear understanding of Data Warehousing concepts. Knowledge of ETL tools required
• Knowledge of Analytical Tools & Languages: Python, R, Statistical Libraries
• Understanding and Experience in Logistics/Warehousing and Spares Operations domain
• Knowledge of Engineering Change management , Component Engineering, Obsolescence management business processes
• Agile/SCRUM development using Jira or any such tool
• Understanding of enterprise server architecture and could platforms
• Knowledge of Machine Learning & Statistics
• Good project management experience