It is a leading manufacturer of customized Hydraulic Cylinders and Hydraulic Systems, Aircraft Hydraulic Service Trolleys and Car Parking Solutions in India. The Company was established in the year 1990.
They offers complete Hydraulic solutions to sectors like agriculture, earth moving equipements, waste management, material handling, mining, industrial applications, heavy equipments, renewable energy sector and defense.
With four state-of-the-art manufacturing units, based at Manesar and Bangalore, their presence is spread across India through its various service centers and branch office, which help the company to reach out to its customers readily and promptly and also extended its presence in the international hydraulics market through its representative offices in the USA, Brazil and Belgium
Primary responsibility will be to lead projects in the development and implementation of automation in mechanical assembly, machining, and inspection processes. This will include design, specification, directing and managing vendors, installation and qualification of automated systems and equipment.
• Develop and implement automation in mechanical assembly, machining, and inspection processes Develop and implement maintenance programs for equipment
• Manage equipment purchase and installation
• Prepare manufacturing documentation
• Coordinate projects
• Work closely with internal and external customers and vendors to resolve issues and provide technical support
• Develop systems and layouts that follow lean manufacturing philosophies of one piece flow and Kanban, with emphasis on mistake proofing.
• Lead and direct meetings with other team members and associates
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar field
• Proficiency in maintaining automation equipment
• Experience with robotics, AI and machine learning
• Experience with project management
• Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
• Lean manufacturing practices ( Kanban, Poke-Yoke, JIT, Value Stream Mapping)
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform complex system tests
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• Ability to keep up with the latest technologies
• A desire to continually upgrade technical knowledge