Opportunity with a well established and world's leading smart wind power technology and energy storage solution company. This company has created many firsts in the wind power and energy storage market worldwide and providing people with a sufficient supply of clean, safe, and affordable energy.
Designation : Plant HR Manager ( Trichy)
- Tamil candidate is mandatory.
• Ensure that all relevant labour laws & regulations are respected and complied with at the
• Responsible for maintaining industrial peace and harmony in a unionized workforce.
• Anchoring the collective bargaining process with the workers’ union (Internal / External)
tactfully to ensure smooth wage/bonus settlements.
Welfare, Canteen, Security
• Oversee that welfare activities are conducted as per calendar within cost
• Oversee the canteen management & maintenance– cost vs budget, service levels on cost,
Discipline & Dispute handling
• Review performance and actual labour costs at all the plants with assistance from Plant Head
HR & IR and recommend corrective actions, if required
• Guide Plant HR/ IR Heads in handling any blue collar related disputes with the contractors
• Advice Plant HR Heads in handling grievances which have been escalated and ensure that they
are resolved promptly.
• Spearheading annual labor budgeting process in collaboration with factory management and the
Corporate HR team.
• Managing internal facilities such as Canteen, Transport, security & housekeeping etc.
• Plan and provide adequate health and safety measures in the factory premises.
Audits and Statutory Compliance
Monitor adherence to all statutory compliances at all the Plants, for blue collared employee and
Ensure all statutory compliances related to hiring of blue collared employees, disputes, social
security, health, safety and working conditions
Designation : Plant HR Manager - Industrial Relation
Years of Experience : 10-15 years of work experience in managing factory HR&IR role preferably in a unionized environment, Factory, and contract labour & admin canteen.
Location : Trichy
Qualification MBA/MA/MSW in HR&IR/IRPM.
Tamil candidate is mandatory.