Our client is a leading supply chain management and mobility solutions company. Emerged as India’s leading third-party logistics (3PL) solutions provider, offering a wide array of bespoke, technology-enabled integrated logistics solutions and corporate mobility services delivering exceptional customer experience across diverse industries.
We are looking for a female candidate for the position of DGM - Strategy (M&A).
1. Responsible to design the strategy. To validate hypotheses and build out where and how to play for
2. Responsible for strategy formulation and management, including developing the corporate vision and
strategy, overseeing strategic planning, and leading strategic initiatives, including M&A, transformation,
partnerships, and cost reduction.
3. Business performance analysis & reporting on KPIs and monitoring of strategic projects.
4. Monitoring industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities
and threats, ensuring the organization maintains a competitive edge.
5. Identify strategic initiatives across business functions to ensure achievement of business objectives.
6. Identify opportunities for mergers and acquisitions including identification, of potential targets,
coordination with finance & external partners for due diligence process, and leading deal execution
collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
7. Lead transformation initiatives and support business teams on implementation of high – impact
8. Conducting in-depth market research and analysis to identify growth opportunities, competitive threats,
and market trends, financial analyses, modelling, and projections.
9. Create presentations to clearly articulate the insights driven by research and analysis.
10. Solve complex business problems – to build the framework for defining problems and solutions to deal
with ambiguity, find creative ways to analyse delinquencies, and synthesize insights to generate
11. Collaborate with verticals and functions on strategy implementation (Balanced Score Card development
and deployment, initiatives tracking and support on key initiatives
Experience required - 6 plus years - 14 years
Location - Mumbai