Güdel India is a subsidiary of Güdel Group, a global manufacturer of industrial automation products, systems and services. Güdel India supplies gantry systems, linear motion modules, robot track motion units, gantry robots and components to OEMs, system integrators and machine builders serving Automotive, Aerospace, Intralogistics and Tyre industries.
Güdel India is having a manufacturing facility at Pune with engineering, design, production, sales and customer service support.
• Establish relationship with all existing customers and keep them informed. Maintain relationship.
• Create Price list; Update spares list; consumable list customer wise.
• Record of installation; commissioning and warranty Data.
• Structured Information for all dispatched products /equipment .Technical as well as commercial.
• Quoting and closing all negotiations.
• Compile up time records
• Get customer satisfaction report.
• See minimum time to attend the break down. Response as well as service time.
• Spares Stock maintenance and availability.
• Resource Plan management
• Compilation of report and strategy to improve the up time of all installations.
• Health Check sales and Sales of consumables.
• Training of customers
• Implementation of customer service data in sales force.
• Service sales campaigns
• Participate in sales meeting with full study and open mind.
• Compiling customer, market, and competitors’ info.
• Knowledge of Kanban system, ISO & inventory management will be added advantage
BE / B.Tech Mechanical with 10 years experience
What makes Gudel India a great fit for you?
When you become a member of Gudel India Family, you will join a fast paced, dynamic team. You will play a key role in the Company’s growth. Keeping the right people and enabling their personal growth is what drives their continuous success in the industry.