American Enterprise Software Organisation
American Enterprise Software Organisation
Optimize the hiring capability (people, process, technology) needed to plan, execute and measure Talent Acquisition recruiting activity regionally. The goal of this role is to drive positive results in talent quality, diversity, and speed to hire, through leading a team to establish planning processes, understand internal ready and available talent, implement best practices and execute flawless hiring.
· Execute company Talent Acquisition processes as designed by COE for APAC.
· Develop annual talent acquisition plans by reviewing and analyzing the previous year results for acquiring talent vs. company needs, input from senior management regarding current business needs and available resources
· Consult on human resources plan, as needed
· Partner closely with External Sourcing for overall Talent Acquisition processes, plans, programs and tools
· Develop, implement, and track measurement and feedback systems that evaluate global talent acquisition processes, plans, programs and tools
· Identify, develop and consult/manage technology solutions that enable talent acquisition practices and processes globally
· Develop and analyze recruiting measurements to help COE and senior business leaders make responsive decisions that impact talent needs
· Coordinate and lead related efforts in line with the global Talent Acquisition strategy
· Provide thought leadership on best-in-class strategies, methods and processes for selecting talent
· Develop measurement and feedback mechanisms to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of Talent Acquisition plans, programs, processes, and tools
· Educate vendor on all program details and process issues surrounding outsourced HR plans/programs/processes including development and implementation of third party vendor processing schedules and coordination of data flow ensuring timely transmittal to vendors
· Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate plans, programs, processes, and tools
· Investigate and remain informed of technological advances and changes related to talent acquisition; perform due diligence, as needed, into new tools or technology
· Negotiate contracts/agreements with external vendors for technology and recruiting programs, processes
· Monitor and address issues, as needed
· Consult with hiring manager, HRBP, and COEs throughout the process, as needed
· Produce, analyze and distribute periodic reporting and scorecards
· Share successful best practices across groups, multi-groups, globally
Key skills and main competencies:
· Experience designing and leveraging integrated people strategies based on a holistic understanding of the diversity of the workforce; enabling the attraction, development, and retention of top talent.
· Anticipates and facilitates the identification of key business changes and the implementation of those changes to achieve the desired end state as a business.
· Identifies the business need and shapes organizational solutions that drive sustainable outcomes.
· Applies an understanding of the business by providing counsel around key business strategies that drive sustainable growth.
· Reinforces global and standardized policies, processes, and technology for service delivery to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
· Establishes trust with constituents through proactive solution development, delivery against commitments, and honest, transparent communication.
· Significant experience in regional talent acquisition and exposure to global
· Understanding of appropriate protocol and cultural diversity for assigned market
· Consulting and customer focus
· Employment law, as applicable for recruiting, sourcing and hiring
· Program management and project management competency and experience
· Understands and demonstrates an understanding of the business, priorities, opportunities and challenges and external influencing factors
Reports to: Sr. Director, WW Talent Solutions (Dotted line to APAC HR Director)
· Capable of working independently with very little direction on complex projects. Initiates new assignments.
· Takes leadership role; acts as a facilitator and mentor within project context
· Presents complex/highly complex ideas and anticipates potential objections; influences others
· Provides general leadership, mentoring, and guidance to others, including hiring managers
· Represents the organization internally and externally
· All levels of employees in same function
· Frequent contact with other functions, occasionally with senior level
· Frequent contact with external clients and business partners
· Frequent contact externally with networks or community partners to build external network for our client
Typical Experience & Education:
· Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (MBA in HR preferable)
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 4 years recruiting technology experience and 4 years of recruiting operations experience
· Prior operations and technology experience in a complex corporate recruiting department
Our client is a well reputed organization & leader in the sector. Create and execute a dynamic ma...
RGF Role Role Description and Major Responsibilities Responsible for delivering top quality work ...
Opportunity with a US based IT Consulting and Analytics and Technology Services Company for Gurga...
Opportunity With a leading Financial product based orgainsation Job Title Senior BizOps Engineer ...
Job opportunity with leading financial firm • Produce technical specifications, unit test cases f...
Our client is a leading professional services division and part of a leading Finance Company. Loo...
A Leading Mumbai based Retail Organisation Handle day-to-day operational issues for various brand...
Leading US based - Corporate & Investment Banking company Technical Business Analyst- Vice Presid...
Oppoertunity with a well established US based leading financial services company for Gurgaon Key ...
A renowned organization into Ethnic Wear Leads the generation of ideas from concept to execution ...
Supplier Mapping and Supplier Relationship Management :- Create Supplier data base of all potent...