Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing, South Asia
Location: Bangalore, INDIA
To make a measurable and qualitative contribution to the growth of the organisation business in South Asia through digital & social marketing – pro-actively delivering new ideas and result oriented campaigns for specifiers, influencers and end-users, driving awareness and conversions.
Areas of Responsibility
Communication & Collaboration
· Work closely with the local sales teams in the understanding of the key relevant messages for the market and the target segments – participate in sales meetings.
· Integral member of the wider APAC digital marketing community – key liaison for South Asia
Website Management & Content Development
· Website content writing and refresh for more relevance to target group and drive higher ranking in organic search via Clickability system
· Track and align with the NPD process and oversee product marketing attributes in Product Database Management (PDM) system to ensure accuracy of published content.
· Contribute to the organusation Human Spaces blog by building India specific case studies
· Develop localized search optimization across both organic & paid
Digital & Social Media
· Develop the paid digital media strategy to drive commercial outcomes for India, with specific focus around online lead generation
· Plan, manage & execute digital media strategy, aligned to established business priorities & objectives that drive growth
· Manage paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn -- develop ads and create landing pages for CTA engagement
· Performance tracking & monthly analysis of paid campaigns to drive continuous optimization of investments
· Creating and delivery of welcome, retention and win-back campaigns via emails & testing to enhance and analyse email performance via Oracle Eloqua system
· Manage & grow customer contact database and develop customer-centric content to enhance engagement rates
· Performance tracking & monthly analysis of email campaigns to drive continuous optimization of KPIs (open-rates, click-through rates)
Market & Team Awareness
· Manage and support pre & post external event communication and database management
· Internal communication to team on product value proposition, drive team engagement through Workplace.
· Lead the Net Promoter Score program with global insights team, ensure maximum survey response, analyse and present the results post survey.
· Represent the country and collaborate for various global projects to ensure that we communicate any local needs
· Conduct UAT for any new projects, validate the functionality and respond to the global digital marketing team
Specific measures or standards related to the job
Digital & Data Performance
· Web traffic analytics (page views / dwell time / bounce rates)
· Email engagement rates (unique open / click-throughs)
· Search rankings – organic
· Activity rates of customer contact database (unsubscribes, hard bounces, contact-ability, growth in customer contacts)
· Lead generation – cost per acquisition / cost per conversion
Team collaboration / Stakeholder engagement
Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others, adapts to team and builds team spirit, recognises and rewards the contribution of others, listens, consults others and communicates proactively, supports and cares for others, develops and openly communicates self-insight such as an awareness of own strengths and weaknesses.
Strong communicator -- writes clearly, succinctly and correctly, writes convincingly in an engaging and expressive manner, avoids the unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language, writes in a well-structured and logical way, structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
Creative Thought Leadership
Produces new ideas, approaches or insights, creates innovative products or designs, produces a range of solutions to problems, seeks opportunities for organizational improvement, devises effective change initiatives.
Drive Accountability & Create Focus
Sets clearly defined objectives, plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances, manages time effectively through robust planning & organizing skills, identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks, monitors performance against deadlines and milestones
Adapting & responding to change
Adapts to changing circumstances, accepts new ideas and change initiatives, adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations, shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences, deals with ambiguity, making positive use of opportunities it presents.
Upholds ethics and values and demonstrates integrity. Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity in the way of working and all external & internal interaction.
Qualifications & Experience required
Multi-channel Digital Marketing qualification essential
Minimum of 5-7 years deep functional experience, ideally in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Technology, Consumer eCommerce sectors
A strong communicator with good verbal & written communication skills with confidence to present to different internal stakeholder groups and external customers
Exceptional skills in data analysis & performance reporting
A team-player who can successfully navigate across complex matrix organization, making deep connections with stakeholders & peers / colleagues
An open individual with a positive can-do attitude, adept at creating win-win solutions to both internal & external customers
· Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
· Salesforce CRM
Microsoft Office suite
Adobe Photoshop (intermediate)
Google Web Analytics
Eloqua (Marketing Automation)
Product Database Management System
Clickability (Website CMS)
Web Savvy with an understanding of browser capabilities.
Organized and capable of managing external vendors.
Highly motivated, with a willingness to take ownership for a wide-range of responsibilities.
Skilled in multi-tasking and working with tight deadlines
Ability to manage projects and work across the functions to get the job done
Resourceful at sourcing information
Builds good relationships with information stakeholders and media
Excellent written & spoken English.