● Responsible for leading a complete cell on a project basis (Design & Execution)
● Responsible for timely revenue realisation in the design floor by delivering the required conversion of design projects to execution.
● Responsible for the delegation of inbound projects to the cell and intra cell project management and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
● Adhering to timeline requirements in a holistic manner for the projects on boarded into the cell.
● Responsible for internal process approvals ensuring required quality in checkpoints such as design crosscheck, BOQ cross checks etc
● Responsible for Target Revenue/Gross Margin, Profitability and other assigned business outcomes.
● Responsible as a leader to the team ensuring conflict free atmosphere for team members to perform optimally by working with HR to address conflicts, policy breaches, anti trust events and value breaches, enabling team recognition, awards & rewards.
● Handling the team escalation matrix and acting as guardian of NPS needed throughout the projects onboarded within the cell.,
● Responsible for coordination with Design Mentors and execution leads, to bring newly explored design processes, products and trends into the cell to be used by the team.
● Responsible for finances of the projects within team, including but not limited to profitability, gross margins, COGS, cashflows being on time and their optimisation..
● Responsible for project closures and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
● Responsible for individual and collective performance of the team members within the cell, and thus responsible for their timely training, coaching and mentoring, hiring, firing along with the help of HR.