They are a global provider of intelligent cloud ETRM and fuel management software to the physical oil trading, bunkering and shipping industries.
They help companies to integrate, automate and optimise fuel management and oil trading processes - increasing efficiency, operational transparency, revenue growth and profitability.
4 – 10 years
• Hands-on capabilities with .net C#, MVC, Web API, .net core
• Deep experience with the following: Web services (SOAP, REST), Web API, WCF, XML, JSON, and XSLT.
• IIS (7.5 or higher)
• Visual Studio (2013 or higher)
• Experience with implementing different unit testing and continuous integration/continuous delivery frameworks
• Strong interest in industry trends, technology innovation, and best practices
• Well versed in Azure Cloud principles and practices, a plus
• Well versed with Workflows, a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, may require some communications and requirements gathering from customer.
• Experience with Agile Development Practices, particularly Scrum, a plus
• Exposure to product development, a plus