Key activities and decision making areas
Typical Targets and Measures
• Demonstrates good knowledge of GTC Programme/Project Management Framework, supporting the creation of detailed plans including key activities and milestones
• Supports the Programme / Project Manager in defining required scope, quality, cost and effort
• Understands the impact of change requests to scope, time, budget or effort and helps identifies the new requirements to deliver the project successfully
• Tracks progress against the plan, looking ahead and removing roadblocks to delivery. Ask questions when they do not understand, takes ownership of problems and escalates when needed (remaining calm, knowing when to escalate, escalates with possible solutions)
• Manages Risks and Issues through appropriate tracking and involving key members of the programme/project team as appropriate
• Tracks and reports financial performance metrics and builds budget control to manage expenses
• Develops communication and reporting strategy, coordinates between stakeholders for progress reviews, key decisions, documentation and approvals
• Proactively and effectively manages own time and workload, advocates to team the importance of project pace to achieve successful delivery
• Establishes and updates quality procedures, manages internal ad-hoc quality audits, reports quality variance and suggests corrective actions
• Keeps focus on the medium and long term goals and the Group’s values particularly when under short term pressure
• Support Programme/Project manager to deliver programmes/projects and achieve stated revenue and costs benefits
• % of target delivered against plan
• Support provided to deliver projects on time and within budget
• % of projects/programmes completed within baseline schedule
• % of projects/programmes completed within baseline budget
• Delight our partners through delivery of exceptional service
Improvement in Business Partner Score
Target: Deliver all PMO outputs accurately, to high quality and within agreed timescales
• Contribute to successful delivery of projects/programmes by providing sound PMO services (as agreed within individual role's scope), e.g.:
-Change Control Management;
In line with the role's scope and maturity either: support, facilitate or drive creation and/or maintenance of project/programme processes and outputs.
• Assists with the development and monitoring of a well-defined programme/project plan, identifying the key milestones and assist in the assigning of role/task responsibilities
• Assists the Programme / Project Manager with programme/project mobilisation including activities such as on-boarding resources and setting up the Clarity plans
• Work with Programme / Project Manager to provide project governance and compliance, identifying and raising issues when necessary, monitoring tollgates and budgets as well as maintaining programme/project change control
• Helps ensure the programme/project team follows all quality assurance processes, Global Transformation Centre Frameworks and the use standard tools.
• Tracks, reviews and controls programme/project progress and performance at clearly defined points in the process ensuring the project is delivered on time, within budget; anticipating potential risks and issues, assisting with putting mitigating actions into place to prevent delivery stalling and escalating as appropriate
• Demonstrates understanding of analytical tools and techniques to prepare and analyse management reports; identifying factors that are putting the programme off track, monitor and share progress with stakeholders
• Support the Programme / Project Manager with closure activities, including post project review and handover
• Is organised, plans their work and delivers on time / keeps commitments
• Produces deliverables of a high quality (well structured, insightful, no errors) and with sufficient review time and appropriate response to feedback
• Define, implement and champion use of all the standard EPMO methodologies, artefacts and tools in a consistent manner; explaining the expected benefits resulting from their usage.
• Manage programme/project costs to target
• Forecast spend v Plan:
Approved budget v latest baseline
Forecast budget v latest baseline
Budget variance v latest baseline
• Effectively manage project schedule
• Schedule variance:
Days at completion v latest baseline
• Effectively manage operational risks and internal controls
• Number of outstanding risks not mitigated to plan
Tangible efficiency through consistent standards Deliver continuous improvement Shares improvement ideas with stakeholders Increase in stakeholder satisfaction Show courageous integrity in all ePMO activities, challenging status quo
Adherence to methodologies, tools and templates. Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in the ways of working and approaches have been identified, feeding these in to iterative development in an appropriate & constructive manner
Capability and People Development
• Engage our workforce to maximise contribution and commitment
• Quarterly pulse survey
• Uplift Global Transformation Centre capability through skills and experience development
• Meets minimum role standards by competency
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the role that require a continual test of the role holder’s abilities)
• Management and control of projects to meet timescales necessary in a competitive market place
• Achieving benefits (cost reduction, revenue increase, strategic goals) set out in the business case
• Management of stakeholders
• Working with multiple delivery and business partner teams
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
Our client is a well reputed organization & leader in the sector. Create and execute a dynamic ma...
RGF Role Role Description and Major Responsibilities Responsible for delivering top quality work ...
Opportunity with a US based IT Consulting and Analytics and Technology Services Company for Gurga...
Opportunity With a leading Financial product based orgainsation Job Title Senior BizOps Engineer ...
Job opportunity with leading financial firm • Produce technical specifications, unit test cases f...
Our client is a leading professional services division and part of a leading Finance Company. Loo...
A Leading Mumbai based Retail Organisation Handle day-to-day operational issues for various brand...
Leading US based - Corporate & Investment Banking company Technical Business Analyst- Vice Presid...
Oppoertunity with a well established US based leading financial services company for Gurgaon Key ...
A renowned organization into Ethnic Wear Leads the generation of ideas from concept to execution ...
Supplier Mapping and Supplier Relationship Management :- Create Supplier data base of all potent...