Associate Finance Controller
• Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis.
• IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to FinRep templates & Statistical reporting.
• Mapping of financial information to relevant FinRep templates & Statistical reporting;
• Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
• Ensure any defects are raised, monitored and re-tested for user acceptance.
• Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
• Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills
• A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written - at all levels
• Attention to detail
• Chartered Accountant/Mba with 4 to 7 years’ experience (will vary depend on level) preferably with financial services industry.
• Investment banking product knowledge including derivatives, equities and debt securities.
• Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts
• Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
• Good knowledge of working on templates for FINREP & Statistical reporting-
• Good Communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and pro-activeness.
• Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and Outlook
Supplier Mapping and Supplier Relationship Management :- Create Supplier data base of all potent...
Leading e-Commerce Giant What this job entails: • Lead the Growth & Strategy function for your Bu...
Leading ecommerce Giant. Customer understanding • Be the voice of the customer internally • Under...
A renowned FMCG Conglomerate having its Head Quartered in Kolkata Demand & Supply Planning Lo...
Leading Global Real Estate Min 18-20 Years of sound leadership HR experience with large span of c...
Job opportunity with a leading financial firm A minimum of 4-6 years(SAP)/ 2-4 yrs(AP) of ‘hands ...
SunEdison Infrastructure Ltd has been a market leader in Solar Power Development working on innov...
A leading Go-to Platform where users and merchants in a locality discover, interact and transact....
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include: Strong Delivery management Drive Transformati...
Leading Indian e-Commerce Giants • Understanding of Indian Pkg specs with respect to Chinese spec...
Overview SunSource Energy, a proven Solar Energy developer with a global presence, provides end-t...