Associate Finance Controller
• Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis.
• IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to FinRep templates & Statistical reporting.
• Mapping of financial information to relevant FinRep templates & Statistical reporting;
• Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
• Ensure any defects are raised, monitored and re-tested for user acceptance.
• Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
• Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills
• A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written - at all levels
• Attention to detail
• Chartered Accountant/Mba with 4 to 7 years’ experience (will vary depend on level) preferably with financial services industry.
• Investment banking product knowledge including derivatives, equities and debt securities.
• Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts
• Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
• Good knowledge of working on templates for FINREP & Statistical reporting-
• Good Communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and pro-activeness.
• Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and Outlook
Our client is a well reputed organization & leader in the sector. Create and execute a dynamic ma...
RGF Role Role Description and Major Responsibilities Responsible for delivering top quality work ...
Opportunity with a US based IT Consulting and Analytics and Technology Services Company for Gurga...
Opportunity With a leading Financial product based orgainsation Job Title Senior BizOps Engineer ...
Job opportunity with leading financial firm • Produce technical specifications, unit test cases f...
Our client is a leading professional services division and part of a leading Finance Company. Loo...
A Leading Mumbai based Retail Organisation Handle day-to-day operational issues for various brand...
Leading US based - Corporate & Investment Banking company Technical Business Analyst- Vice Presid...
Oppoertunity with a well established US based leading financial services company for Gurgaon Key ...
A renowned organization into Ethnic Wear Leads the generation of ideas from concept to execution ...
Supplier Mapping and Supplier Relationship Management :- Create Supplier data base of all potent...