Blackberrys is an Indian formal wear brand owned by Mohan Clothing Co. Pvt Ltd. It was established in 1991 and mainly caters to men. As of August 2011, the Blackberry brand "has 21 franchise stores, 94 company-owned showrooms and is present in over 900 multi-brand outlets".
Will handle Geography: Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, HP, J&K
• Store profitability, ensuring targeted EBIDTA.
• Store expansion
• Standardization of store pertaining to SOP adherence, VM.
• Team Management.
• Franchise Management & Achievement
• Annual target setting of the region.
Around 32-33 years (AGE) with 8-10 years’ experience
• Should be aware of the latest retail/MBO functions and overall operations.
• Should possess rich experience in MBO background and the last job should be at the zonal level. Should be able to
handle a team of 300+ (store level, ASM level)
• Excellent Presentation, Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to Prioritize & meet deadlines
• Strong leadership & team management experience
• Should be able to communicate with other departmental heads
• Must be proactive in his approach & attitude
• Strong notice to details attitude.
• Strong in Generating MIS Reports, should be good in MS Excel.