Designation- AVP – HR & IR
• Responsible for all IR related compliances of Gagret Plants
• Strategically driving changes in culture, policies, training, leadership and HR operations
• Providing leadership to day to day talent management activities
• Lead and strategized company HR & IR initiatives for Manufacturing Plants and R&D Centres
• Leading Kaizen initiatives
• Ethics compliance, reporting, training and employee awareness
• Employee engagement initiatives in the across multiple locations
• Proactive Industrial Relations approach for trouble free operations
• Cost optimisation by assisting the business areas with manpower planning, restructuring, implementing measures to improve productivity (where required)
• Having rich experience of handling labour union and dispute settlements. Participation in Collective Bargaining, Negotiation and amicably settling disputes with the Union.
• Maintaining discipline & harmonious working environment across all employee levels. Implementation of Disciplinary Actions for minimizing violations of rules & regulations.
• Drafting show cause notice, charge sheet. Participation & Representation in Domestic Enquiry, Labour Court, as a Management Representative. Maintain & follow-up court cases schedule, advocate.
Grievances Redressal / Counseling:
• Counseling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment, Review Employee Satisfaction Survey & community development activities. Formation & Participating as a ‘Secretary’ of dispute settlement machinery like “Works Committee”.
Health & Safety Management:
• Developing, review, implement, and continuously improve all HSE rules, regulations, procedures, programs & documents and ensure Government compliance with Company Policy.
• Executing & Leading various Safety and Environment related activities like STOP Safety Audit, Fire Mock drills, awareness trainings, competitions, health checkups and investigating of all type of incident/accidents & reporting.
Employee Relations & Employee Welfare:
• Handling employee engagement activities through organizing various HR initiatives like Health, Safety awareness camps. Welfare Activities like Sports, Social / Cultural, Recreational activities, Birthday & other complementation, Felicitations for Motivation.
Compensation and Benefits
• Budgeting for the year manpower numbers and payroll costs
• Evaluating salaries and proposing to the Board for Directors compensation
• Launched incentive schemes for wealth business team and the frontline sales officers
• Designing the framework for hiring salary for the recruitment managers
• Managing the end to end survey (Hewitt banking compensation survey, etc.)
• Managing compensation and deputation offers for locations
• Develop the performance management strategy with the senior management
Talent Acquisition, Recruitment & Resourcing:
• Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent within budget constraints from diverse sources based on manpower requirements.
• Recognizing a person's inherent skills, traits, personality and offering him a matching job.
• More focusing on Recognizing, Attracting, Selecting and Retaining best talent.
• To make it simply a matter of finding the "best and the brightest," it's about creating the right fit - both for today and tomorrow
Training and Development:
• Training Need Analysis based on competency mapping & Skill Gap Analysis, Appraisal Feedback and suggestions.
• Developing Annual Training Budget and plan along with functional heads and program managers
• Conduct Training Effectiveness Reports & Analysis of Training Feedback.
Human Resource Information System:
• Maintaining & preparing MIS on various employee data and other HR activities. Recruitment statues, monthly manpower, HR charge, Training report, HR Budget, Statutory compliances, etc.
Performance Management System:
• Good exposure of handling performance Management System. Annual performance appraisal and increment process of employees and identifying scope for enhancing the same through wage survey.
Quality Management System:
• Ensuring all the updating of the ISO / TS documentation and HR formats.
• Successful faced the internal and customer External Audits, accountable to enforce the correctional actions.
• To knowledge of EMS & OHSAS quality system.
Statutory Compliances & Govt. Liaisoning:
• Liaison with Labour Commissioner Office, Labour Court, Industrial Court, Factory Inspector Office, Boiler Inspector Office, PF / ESI office, M.I.D.C. , M.P.C.B. Police, RTO & other Govt. offices & Getting all relevant records/data inspected through various concerned authorities i.e. Statutory Compliances and other functions.
*Candidates mandatorily have Himachal Experience (minimum of 2 years)