A market research company.
A market research company.
- Responsible for the teams DP & SW project deliveries on-time as per the quality SLA's
- Responsible for the deliverables of 20 - 40 people and 2-4 Manager as a direct report
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client teams to consult and partner to deliver the best in class for end clients
- To lead organization wide activities/initiatives
- Lead towards delivering the department’s objectives and implementation of the business plan.
- Enables key business transformation by transitioning manual tasks into more automated tools allowing researchers to focus additional time on analysis and client engagement
- Supports strategic client pitches / business by providing consultation around operational approaches
- Responsible for managing client for his area of business
- Manpower planning for the team
- Ensure all team members meet role profile requirements through clear objectives and good performance management
- Responsible for key performance indicators for the team which is defined by GDC policy from time to time
- Identify the career progression path / developmental areas for each team members
- Achieving target for the billable hours
- Forecasting and budgeting for the team
- Business Development and supporting onshore partners in account mining highlighting the efficiencies and automation pieces on the existing projects
- To drive achievement of incremental savings through the identification and implementation of efficiency opportunities, process enhancements and automation within the team
- Developing workable service level documents with clients
- Responsible for employee satisfaction and ensuring motivated workforce
- Liaise with all stakeholders and act as a first level of escalation point
- Ensure consultant service being offered where required. Develop team members in this area and ensure support and training is provided.
- Has a good understanding of ISMS 270001 and ISO 9001
- Mentoring and guiding team members to the right learning curve knowing the individuals strengths and skills.
- Provide Account level governance in order to identify and manage proactively issues and risks within Client Deliverables-Operations team and escalate to relevant stakeholders.
- Own the quality, timeliness and financial effectiveness of all projects in order that outputs are delivered right first time
- Develop and implement more efficient ways of working within teams. This is a continuous improvement agenda to deliver consistency
- Ensure agreed ways of working and best practice framework are in place and fully documented for all programs and shared with relevant parties.
- Continue to drive behavioral change & creating a high-performance culture
- Coach for performance and provide actionable, constructive and corrective feedback
- Responsible for staff development and management of flight risk
- Has a positive attitude in all situations and Comply with all the company protocols and guidelines
- Meets the expectations of defined performance metrics and competencies.
- 12 to 15 years of exposure in the relevant industry
- 5 to 10 years of experience in managing team
- Expert in Quantum/SPSS/Dimension/NField Software/any other MR software
- Experience and Expertise in using MS Office
- Knowledge in MS Visual Basic / Object Programming
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases
- VBA macros and .net skills
- HTML programming, Java script
- SQL and some database knowledge MS Access, linking databases for DP purpose
- Python and R
- Power BI
- Excellent communication skills proven ability to handle client communication, queries, escalations independently and setting right expectations
- Eye to details on all projects / tasks
- Good at identifying opportunities and suggest for any improvements
- Ensuring the team is providing timely updates to all stake holders of the projects/tasks
- Schedule management, Prioritization, Quality Awareness, Change management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being Committed to service excellence and added value
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being Result Oriented
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
- Consistently acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Collaborates to deliver the best outcome. Is seen as team player and cooperative