A market research company.
A market research company.
- Responsible for the teams DP & SW project deliveries on-time as per the quality SLA's
- Responsible for the deliverables of 20 - 40 people and 2-4 Manager as a direct report
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client teams to consult and partner to deliver the best in class for end clients
- To lead organization wide activities/initiatives
- Lead towards delivering the department’s objectives and implementation of the business plan.
- Enables key business transformation by transitioning manual tasks into more automated tools allowing researchers to focus additional time on analysis and client engagement
- Supports strategic client pitches / business by providing consultation around operational approaches
- Responsible for managing client for his area of business
- Manpower planning for the team
- Ensure all team members meet role profile requirements through clear objectives and good performance management
- Responsible for key performance indicators for the team which is defined by GDC policy from time to time
- Identify the career progression path / developmental areas for each team members
- Achieving target for the billable hours
- Forecasting and budgeting for the team
- Business Development and supporting onshore partners in account mining highlighting the efficiencies and automation pieces on the existing projects
- To drive achievement of incremental savings through the identification and implementation of efficiency opportunities, process enhancements and automation within the team
- Developing workable service level documents with clients
- Responsible for employee satisfaction and ensuring motivated workforce
- Liaise with all stakeholders and act as a first level of escalation point
- Ensure consultant service being offered where required. Develop team members in this area and ensure support and training is provided.
- Has a good understanding of ISMS 270001 and ISO 9001
- Mentoring and guiding team members to the right learning curve knowing the individuals strengths and skills.
- Provide Account level governance in order to identify and manage proactively issues and risks within Client Deliverables-Operations team and escalate to relevant stakeholders.
- Own the quality, timeliness and financial effectiveness of all projects in order that outputs are delivered right first time
- Develop and implement more efficient ways of working within teams. This is a continuous improvement agenda to deliver consistency
- Ensure agreed ways of working and best practice framework are in place and fully documented for all programs and shared with relevant parties.
- Continue to drive behavioral change & creating a high-performance culture
- Coach for performance and provide actionable, constructive and corrective feedback
- Responsible for staff development and management of flight risk
- Has a positive attitude in all situations and Comply with all the company protocols and guidelines
- Meets the expectations of defined performance metrics and competencies.
- 12 to 15 years of exposure in the relevant industry
- 5 to 10 years of experience in managing team
- Expert in Quantum/SPSS/Dimension/NField Software/any other MR software
- Experience and Expertise in using MS Office
- Knowledge in MS Visual Basic / Object Programming
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases
- VBA macros and .net skills
- HTML programming, Java script
- SQL and some database knowledge MS Access, linking databases for DP purpose
- Python and R
- Power BI
- Excellent communication skills proven ability to handle client communication, queries, escalations independently and setting right expectations
- Eye to details on all projects / tasks
- Good at identifying opportunities and suggest for any improvements
- Ensuring the team is providing timely updates to all stake holders of the projects/tasks
- Schedule management, Prioritization, Quality Awareness, Change management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being Committed to service excellence and added value
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being Result Oriented
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
- Consistently acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Collaborates to deliver the best outcome. Is seen as team player and cooperative
Leading technology services company Architect 8-10 years' experience developing modern front-end,...
Our client is a singaporean e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The ...
One of the leading MNC in Power Industry Responsibilites MARKET OPERATIONS: • Market Insights and...
US Based Devops tooling and Build Automation Product Organisation. Providing a wide range of prod...
It is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through ...
It is a technology services company which was incorporated in 1990 . Headquartered in Pune with e...
Leading product based company 5-12 years of experience Mandatory Be able to write RTL code with S...
World's 3rd Largest fund manager. Purpose of your role (10-13 Years) This is leadership role at g...
The company covers major global steel markets including automotive, construction, household appli...
Our client is one of the largest Indian Beverage Company. Their strength lies in establishing new...
Our Client is the leading steel and mining company, with a presence in more than 60 countries and...