The company is a world's leading research, data and insights expertise. Collectively, 30,000 employees offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they think, feel, shop, share, vote and view – in over a hundred countries worldwide.
The role will enable in Man power management, change management, Client Management and people management
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Scheduling for the process
• Handling people issues
• Sharing the feedback with the team
• Maintaining the quality objectives and monitoring
• Client Interaction on critical issues
• Managing the leave status of subordinates
• Handling new Pilots
• End to end project management
• Taking lead on pilot projects, if any.
• Ensure 100% compliance on KP, SP and billing details
• Promote one team culture.
• Directing a team of 20 Coding experts and 2 managers towards ensuring error free deliveries of the projects
Skills & Abilities Technical:
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Being Committed to service excellence and added value
• Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
• Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
• Being Result Oriented
• Ability to manage own time and workload effectively Cultural Awareness
• Able to work in a global cross-cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
Person Specification Qualifications/Skill
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Commerce/Science or MBA is preferred
• Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
Having 9 (D1) and 10 (D2) plus years of experience in Market Research Industry / Verbatim Management