It is the global leader and pioneer in power technologies. They create value for customers across the energy, industrial, transportation and infrastructure sectors, delivering an extensive range of digitally advanced solution. It is One of the MNC and product based company. This company is fortune 500 Industry.
Roles and Responsibilities -
1. Regional Security Lead- Responsible for operational Information Security on regional level. Provide security liaison services to PG units: consulting, assessments, incident support. Influence the business in matters of strategic importance.
2. Information Security Incident Response Responsible to execute Information Security incident response on regional level: implement processes and procedures, drive incidents to resolution. Monitor Security Incidents and act as point of contact to executive stakeholders.
3. Information Security Awareness Drive PG Information Security Awareness strategy within the region.
4. Security Project expertise Provide senior specialist skills for Information Security initiatives.
5. Governance Responsible for execution of actions for assigned tasks in IS processes according to agreed RACIs and specification.
6 People leadership and development Solicits and motivates the team colleagues to deliver based on the highest level of qualities. Maintain relevant certifications in the Information Security Area. Attend internal and external trainings to stay up to date.
Experience should be 15+ years and he should have good number of experience in End to End Security.