Company offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business. We are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Our vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious, and we give them the independence and the confidence to make a difference. While we take pride in the excellence of our investment solutions and client service, we know we can always do better. We are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, we always put our clients first.
We are looking a person who is working on Share point K2 tool. Who is into development or into Support role. And also ready to work into K2 production support role.
The position is for an experienced AP in the Central Technology team in India and will primarily be focused on technical support for the Collaboration applications.
The person required to work closely with business on collaboration vendor application used to publish digital content over signage screens and support global enterprise video platform. The person would also require keeping business well informed about the progress on the issues. The person would require gaining good understanding of the quality processes followed in company. The person shall also have to liaise with various support teams such as technology infrastructure services, IT Security, UNIX server team, and database team for resolving issues/conflicts.
The role requires the candidate to be able to carry out the following prime functions:
• Incident management
• Technical Support
- Monitor the process/jobs and work with different Infrastructure teams to resolve.
- Perform Daily Health check.
- UAT/Prod release support.
• Excellent communication with business and vendors.
• Flexible to provide support in India and UK hours
• Problem management & Change management
• Continuous Improvements
This demanding role would perfectly suit a dynamic individual looking to work in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth running of business-critical systems.
The candidate should be open to support in UK business timings & cover on-call shift (24*7).
• 2+ years of overall IT experience.
• K2 Workflow with production Support experience.
• .NET and SQL Server with production support experience.
• Well versed with ITIL support processes
• Sound experience in Production support work.
• Experience in understudying the existing code and write technical specifications.
• Person should be open to work in UK shift and on-call support.
• Sound analytical & debugging skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Can work as part of the small team with independent role.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment.
• Appreciate the business principles involved in the project.
K2 developer can also apply if are ready to work in the support role.