A leading Investment Banking organization
A leading Investment Banking organization
Cloud Engineering Director
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our Cloud engineering team supports the our Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud deployment, provisioning and DevOps
What you will be doing
We are looking for a dynamic Director who will lead a team that supports Dev/Prod environments hosted on Hybrid, Public and Private cloud infrastructure
• She/He will be responsible for defining and improvising standards/procedures to ensure service availability of dynamically scalable, fault-tolerant and reliable applications on our organization`s Cloud.
• Supports Cloud Engineering, Operation, Automation, Cloud Business Office, Capacity needs, Security standards, End Point tools support, Release management, OpenShift container management platforms, Cloud CI/CD pipelines and delivering Infrastructure as Code.
• Ensures Uptime SLA is always met and engages with Cloud partners as required for Incident escalations, SLA discussions if need be, new provisioning and cost optimization
• Support cost models for solution architectures and maintain them in-line with changes to deployment
What you bring:
• Over 16+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Support, Engineering and have been a manager of manager for over 4 years
• Rich experience in supporting Cloud Native applications, have migrated Monoliths and Microservices to the Cloud from OnPrem environments. Execution experience of at least one e2e multi cloud design -> Deployment/Migration planning -> Run project successfully.
• Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges • Strong handle on Data Center Technologies - Network, Virtualized Systems, Data Management, Storage, Security, Monitoring and Service Management tools (SNOW/ JIRA etc).
• Understanding on the nuances of SDLC with an eye for Continuous Deployment and has experience in supporting CI/CD pipeline infrastructure on a fully automated DevOps model.
• Passionate about cost control and Cloud billing models so as to enable seamless internal and external business billing.
• Experience of managing teams that supports IaaS/ PaaS/SaaS offerings and ensures high service availability and reliability.
• Excellent People Management skills. Motivates, sets right expectations and ensures the delivery is in line with expectations.
• A strong believer of “Do what you document & Document what you do”.
• The perfect candidate comes with a mind that is technically sound, has an aptitude to innovate, effectively mingle with our ITSM, Infrastructure support, Engineering, Application development teams and at the same time make her/his own teams curious.
What we offer you:
• A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being
• A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibilities
• A modern international work environment and a dedicated and innovative team
• A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Leading Financial company Mandatory Skills: • Application Support • Unix • Shell Scripting • Batc...
It is one of the leading manufacturer of knitted apparel, including hosiery in the country The pe...
A leading Software Company Oracle Solution Engineer: Years of experience- 9+ yrs. Work Location- ...
Company offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, i...
Hiring for a Leading IT Services organization Exp: 6- 10 years Location: Hyderabad Skill - Java-J...
Leading fin-tech company Role • Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software soluti...
Its an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the International G...
Job Opportunity with leading financial services organization || Pune Job Title Senior Technical P...
As a technology company in the global payments business, they operate the world’s fastest payment...
Hiring for a global Testing & Measurement MNC Specific Responsibilities: • Anticipates customer n...
The organization is a Leading OTT platform from one of the leading eCommerce Giant. Role- Associa...