Leading financial Company
Leading financial Company
The position is for an individual with around 10yrs of experience. This role is in the Central Technology team in India and will primarily be focussed on technical support for the applications used by the employees of the organization in there day to day activities.
The person required to work closely with business, understand their requirement, suggest possible alternatives and keep up to date information about technology end of life requirements for each application. The person would also require keeping business well informed about the progress on the issues.The person shall also have to liaise with various support teams such as technology infrastructure services, IT Security, external vendors for resolving issues/conflicts.
The role requires the candidate to be able to carry out the following prime functions:
• Enhance/maintain Workday integrations.
• Support HR Data Hub (oracle data lake)
• Incident management
• Technical Support
- Monitor the process/jobs and work with different Infrastructure teams to resolve.
- Perform Daily Health check.
- UAT/Prod release support.
• Excellent communication with business and vendors.
• Flexible to provide support in India and UK hours
• Change management
• Continuous Improvements
This demanding role would perfectly suit a dynamic individual looking to work in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth running of business-critical systems.
The candidate should be open to support in UK business timings & cover on-call shift (24*7).
• Minimum of 4-5yrs of experience in Workday, with experience in supporting Workday Integration
• Hands-on Integration experience in EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder), Hands on experience in XMLs/XSLTs and DT
• Hands-on experience in handling multiple integrations
• Knowledge on Workday HCM concepts
• Knowledge on Standard and Custom Reports, PICOF (Payroll Interface) and PECI based integrations, Calculated Fields
• Knowledge on the supporting/debugging Webservices in EIB/STUDIO integrations
• Knowledge in developing Integrations Using EIBs, DT and Core connectors
• Exposure to Migration tools (Object Transporter/Workday studio)
• Knowledge of Security Configurations and Business Process setup
• Ability to understand the requirement end to end; both Technical and Functional and to work the clients independently and to effectively communicate details
• to the clients
• Loading Bulk Data using EIB
• Understanding of Urban Deploy/Bit Bucket/Bamboo
• Working knowledge of Control-M/Cron schedulers
• Knowledge of Oracle (should have worked on writing/enhancing stored procedures)
• Understanding applications from the core for support and enhancements perspective
• Impact analysis for any changes/enhancements raised by users
• Ownership of issues, seeing them through to resolution and to the satisfaction of the end user
• Timely Escalation of issues to PM.
• Interacting in a friendly and professional manner with customers and the various support groups
• Understanding the responsibility to work on various applications simultaneously and update to all stake holders
Experience and Qualifications
• Around 10 years of overall IT experience.
• Around 4-5yrs of Workday experience
• Experience in supporting/enhancing Workday integrations.
• Experience in studying the existing code and the flow (Java + .Net).
• Experience in DevOps tools (UD+BitBucket+Bamboo)
• Sound analytical & debugging skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Can work as part of the small team with independent role.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment.
• Appreciate the business principles involved in the project.
India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disru...
A US-based Big Data Analytics company with offices in California, Chicago, and India (Kolkata and...
Our client is the largest manufacturer of PVC pipes in India. They have manufacturing plants base...
Leading manufacturer & Supplier of wearing apparel Job Role: Manage and drive machine and plant m...
It is one of the leading manufacturer of knitted apparel, including hosiery in the country The pe...
American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail st...
Opportunity with a UK based financial investment Company for Gurgaon Location What is expected fr...
One of the Leading animal health company with a mission to improve the health, wellbeing & produc...
Japanese multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company. It is the largest pharmaceut...
o A minimum of 5-6.5 years(SAP) of ‘hands on’ system software analysis, development and unit-tes...
Hiring for the one of the US Based comapny, is involved in research work in areas like software p...