The client Organization makes the unique and valuable content available to boaters for use in GPS chartplotters, and within the app for Apple® and Android™ devices. Client is based out of Italy and have been doing really well in the industry for over 3 decades.
Experience and skills required:
1. Graduated in technical discipline or equivalent professional experience in computer science (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc) and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
3. Expertise in relevant back-end coding languages and frameworks (Java, Spring, Spring Boot)
5. Experience with any Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and SQL scripts.
6. Experience building custom interface components and clean, portable code
7. Good understanding of frontend development concepts (client-side versus server-side, responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility)
8. Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills
9. Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, testing)
10. Ongoing curiosity for new technologies, approaches, and solutions
11. Added advantage if you have:
o Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
o Basic understanding on GIS and spatial databases.
o Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies: JPA, JDBC, Hybernate, Bash scripting, PHP, Docker.