Leading financial services firm
Leading financial services firm
Your skills and experience:
• Overall 10+ years of experience in the Network and Firewall domain. • Should be considered a Network security expert
• Excellent understanding of network architecture, design and support (related to the specified technologies)
• Excellent understanding of Network security technologies architecture, design, delivery and support.
• Good understanding of application architecture and how network security aspects can complement the application requirements
• Proven delivery experience is essential, preferably with a financial services company
• Proven Service Management (ITIL) experience, specifically incident, problem and change management
• Delivering service within a high pressure environment
• Diligent, thorough and professional
• Service Oriented, business aware and customer focused
• Motivated, with a positive (can-do) and enthusiastic attitude
• Good organizational and planning skills, with attention to detail
• Good documentation skills, including writing policies and procedures
• Confident, influential and able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Experience of supporting network technologies o Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and network switching & routing o Understanding of network requirements, able to identify/discuss viable solutions o In-depth understanding of network security aspects on skills like F5, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint etc.
• Knowledge of monitoring and analysis tools (SolarWinds, Riverbed Shark, Wireshark, etc)
• Knowledge of DNS & DHCP (IPAM)
• Ability to cope with demanding schedules and pressured deadlines
• Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities • Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision
• Must be able to interact with customers (the business) and technicians effectively
• F5 Big-IP – LTM (iRules) GTM & ASM) – BigIQ
• Palo Alto, Juniper and Checkpoint firewall technologies and management platforms
• Juniper SA/MAG (PulseSecure)
• Bluecoat proxies
• SD-WAN Technologies and Cisco ACI skills preferred
• Cloud Security / proxies (Zscalar) skills preferred
• Professional qualifications (against relevant technologies)
• Project Management qualifications and experience Standard, also the ISO20000 and ISO27001 standards
• Enthusiastic about technology, innovative in approach
• Ability to thrive in a technology driven, rapidly changing and expanding environment
• A desire to do things the right way, whilst remaining focused on team and business objectives
Business Process Expert • Ability to understand the process stream map for Oracle BI Publisher re...
Hiring for a global Testing & Measurement MNC Specific Responsibilities: • Anticipates customer n...
one of the leading organisation • Implementation of Market Strategy for Electric 2W across B2B se...
Our client is the first Indian PVC-U Pipes manufacturer to get the coveted IS/ISO 9001:2008 certi...
Leading Speciality Chemicals group Job Title: Manager - Marketing Location: Kolkata Division: Adv...
Hiring for a global business process outsourcing services organization, provides business process...
Hiring for a leading consulting and research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, and...
ReNew Power, established in 2011, is the largest renewable energy IPP in India in terms of total ...
Overview SunSource Energy, a proven Solar Energy developer with a global presence, provides end-t...
The Güdel Group is a manufacturer of high-precision machine components and provider of sophistica...
Our client is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation and is one of the world's larg...