Leading financial services firm
Leading financial services firm
Your skills and experience:
• Overall 10+ years of experience in the Network and Firewall domain. • Should be considered a Network security expert
• Excellent understanding of network architecture, design and support (related to the specified technologies)
• Excellent understanding of Network security technologies architecture, design, delivery and support.
• Good understanding of application architecture and how network security aspects can complement the application requirements
• Proven delivery experience is essential, preferably with a financial services company
• Proven Service Management (ITIL) experience, specifically incident, problem and change management
• Delivering service within a high pressure environment
• Diligent, thorough and professional
• Service Oriented, business aware and customer focused
• Motivated, with a positive (can-do) and enthusiastic attitude
• Good organizational and planning skills, with attention to detail
• Good documentation skills, including writing policies and procedures
• Confident, influential and able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Experience of supporting network technologies o Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and network switching & routing o Understanding of network requirements, able to identify/discuss viable solutions o In-depth understanding of network security aspects on skills like F5, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint etc.
• Knowledge of monitoring and analysis tools (SolarWinds, Riverbed Shark, Wireshark, etc)
• Knowledge of DNS & DHCP (IPAM)
• Ability to cope with demanding schedules and pressured deadlines
• Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities • Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision
• Must be able to interact with customers (the business) and technicians effectively
• F5 Big-IP – LTM (iRules) GTM & ASM) – BigIQ
• Palo Alto, Juniper and Checkpoint firewall technologies and management platforms
• Juniper SA/MAG (PulseSecure)
• Bluecoat proxies
• SD-WAN Technologies and Cisco ACI skills preferred
• Cloud Security / proxies (Zscalar) skills preferred
• Professional qualifications (against relevant technologies)
• Project Management qualifications and experience Standard, also the ISO20000 and ISO27001 standards
• Enthusiastic about technology, innovative in approach
• Ability to thrive in a technology driven, rapidly changing and expanding environment
• A desire to do things the right way, whilst remaining focused on team and business objectives
Job Opportunity with leading E-Learning product based company || Mumbai, Kolkata Key Accountable:...
Leading B2B pharma company a) Lead the charge for building a sustainable and growing API business...
It is India’s largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity of over 6...
A US Headquartered Equipment manufacturing organization Job Description: Designation : Data Lead ...
A Global Investment Management Service organization Purpose of the Role This role will work to pr...
Currently hiring for an American multinational financial services corporation, a leader in global...
It is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 3...
A multi-national Construction Equipment Manufacturer • Conduct Opportunity analysis for all produ...
Multi-national manufacturer of equipment for construction, agriculture, waste handling, and demol...
One of the leading collaboration to operate the smart meter roll-out program of power distributio...
The leading name in consumer durables industry Role-Regional Service Manager-North • Driving the ...