Leading UK based FMCG Company
Leading UK based FMCG Company
• Training Assessment (long term view) and Training and development plan for the target audience. Towards the same, the role holder will personally implement
o Training planning framework /tools
o Perform change impact assessment, ability to lead and run change impact workshops and identify the training needs, and audience create tailormade training programs for different audience groups, create learning journeys & cohorts of learners to embed truly these programs in the organization.
o Able to assess the needs and create training support material for example training guides, video’s QRG’s FAQ’s handbooks, Sop’s process Maps.
o Identify the key capability gaps based on change assessment conversations and solve for these by designing and implementing appropriate interventions like workshops or byte sized interventions for e.g. in areas of Story Telling, influencing, managing change.
• Hands on experience on SuccessFactors platform to create video’s by using tools like Enable or similar tools.
• Owning and driving the change impact and training assessments initiatives and inclusion agenda.
• Work closely with HR Community, Solution Manager and Project team and run the training workstream throughout the transformation journey. Able to work in global environment with cross functional teams and highly complex organization structure.
• Act as source of inspiration and information for the team to new and emerging trends in areas of training development and HR systems.
• Maintain appropriate level of communications with working group to accomplish objectives.
• Be ready to make decisions based on information and input available at the time
• Interact and communicate with international teams to clarify country specific Training Need
• Interact with Change Management Team for better coordination and preparation.
• He/ She needs to contribute to enhancement of existing Training framework.
• Drive Best Practice Sharing, actively get involved and support in New Projects / solutions.
• Bachelor/master’s degree from a three/four-year college or university
• Relevant experience of at least eight to ten years in Training function, preferably designing & developing of Training Material and Delivering the session to global community.
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment, including cross- functional Teams involving members from Local Market as well as Global Functional Team.
• Excellent Oral communication skills to effectively deliver Training and feedback to cross-functional and cross-cultural teams, Senior stake holder or immediate supervisor
• Excellent Written communication skills for developing Content & Preparing Training Road Map
• Timely execution of multiple training session to Various user group across the globe
• The Role of the Training Lead is to plan Training, Develop Training Material, schedule Training session, execute Training, support user group & monitoring of end Impact Post Session deliver.
• Custodian & SME of overall Training Management within Global Payroll Team
• Provide action plan for Training Roadmap in parallel to SuccessFactors enhancement
• Responsible for communication activities related to Training.
• Serve as a point of contact for all Training related inquiries, and fulfillment throughout implementation.
• The Training Lead ensures that Trainings related to SuccessFactors change has been executed according to RB Standards and is responsible for follow up with respective User group to calendarize training.
• The ideal candidate should be a proactive individual with strong communication skills and a team player. He or she should have an experience of at least 8-10 years in Training Management.
The company produces electronic charts for the leisure boating market. They make innovative marin...
Opportunity with a US based Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing Company for Bangalore Locati...
A Leading Capital Equipment/ Heavy Equipment Manufacturing Company Job Title : Plant Head - Capit...
It is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services organization. It provides End-to-E...
Leading corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconduc...
Opportunity with leading Management Consulting Firms CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Take respo...
Leading Semi conductor company Primary Responsibilities: • Controlled implementation of changes t...
Hiring for a global business process outsourcing services organization, provides business process...
Leading Financial Services Company Responsibilities • Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle o...
Hiring for an IT services company based in Bangalore, India. The company provides infrastructure ...
It is a technology services company which was incorporated in 1990 . Headquartered in Pune with e...