leading Food Company
leading Food Company
Organizes, executes and interprets advanced technical research projects in product or process development through the application of advanced principles and practices in a scientific speciality.
• Develops technical solutions to complex problems, functioning as an internal expert and troubleshooter in area of speciality. As a member of a team, organizes advanced projects in product/process development through the application of advanced principles and practices on multiple interdisciplinary projects, establishing the acceptance criteria for research results. Works on individual assignment, conducts independent research in product or process development or specific area of expertise.
• Sets-up, operates and maintains pilot lab and research lab equipment.
• As when required conducts lab and pilot plant experiments involving product and process development and design (e.g. prototype preparation, product line extensions, shelf life and product performance), either independently or in collaboration with other associates. Conducts plant trials for commercial scale up. Interprets data and draws conclusions to experiments.
• Selects and evaluates raw materials.
• As when required conducts routine experiments / analyses, evaluating and recording results. May improvise in the application of procedures and methods during such experiments or analyses as appropriate (e.g. ingredient adjustments, sampling modification, etc.) Sets up, operates and maintain equipment and facilities e.g. pilot plant and lab equipment) necessary for completion of assignments.
• Conducts shelf life studies, including product and package performance under various conditions and makes recommendations for appropriate adjustments in product and/or package as required.
• Influences the direction of projects based upon expertise and suggests new projects based on discoveries.
• Should be able to manage 2+ high complex or 4+ low complex projects simultaneously individually, Proactive in suggesting ways to improve project quality. Provides solutions to a wide range of technical problems by applying moderate technical knowledge and extensive experience.
• Makes presentations of results and recommendations to various groups, both internally and Externally. Writes and edits reports and regular updates to provide concise summaries of project work.
• Works with outside labs, universities, ingredient suppliers, and equipment vendors as needed by project activity.
• Well verse in methodology of different types of sensory tests. About to apply appropriate method to conduct sensory test, and able to use statistical tool (such as Minitab) to analyses the results.
• Manages and conducts multiple, independent and complex research and/or development projects. Defines project objectives, organizing and prioritizing tasks and conducting experiments and analyses.
• Supplies technical inspiration and leadership to many projects/initiatives.
• Maintains accurate, up to date records, laboratory notebooks and computer database that repeatable and reproducible.
• Able to conduct literature search independently, analyses information, summarize finding and recommend next steps. Use the information to coach associates within org to troubleshoot
• Invents new technical areas and unique approaches.
• Able to do simple experimental design and analysis with guidance.
• Translates technical knowledge and scientific information into product /process. Works with internal and external groups to resolve and provide solutions / improvements.
• Performs related responsibilities, as needed, to support company Products Corporation's business objectives.
• Require to maintain IP of the company and ensure there is no breach of trust not only during their employment but also after leaving the company.
• Ensures the work environment is sanitary, safe, and orderly.
• People Management skills
• Experience in communicating, coordinating, presenting to Senior Management