Our client is an Anglo-Dutch multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough and Hoofddorp. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products. The company is operating in 60 countries. It organises the majority of its products into three main categories – health, hygiene and home – with other brands belonging to three further categories: food, pharmaceuticals and portfolio brands. The company's strategy is to have a highly focused portfolio concentrating on its 19 most profitable brands, which are responsible for 70% of net revenues
Designation- Payroll Coordinator
Operational Deliverables -
1. Prepare input file for system interface
2. Review timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies.
3. Analyze variance, payroll controls for accurate pay slip generation
4. Payroll Timeliness- Paying all employee on timely basis for your respective markets (100%)
5. Resolve employee queries and solicit advisement from N1 for complex queries
6. Ensure adherence to compliance
7. Manage payroll reports for respective markets
8. Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork for tax deductions, benefits and garnishments
9. Process benefit costs, like insurance fees and sick leaves.
10. Manage payment calendars for the fiscal year
• Proven experience as a Payroll Analyst, Payroll Coordinator or similar role
• Thorough information of state and federal payroll and tax regulations
• Familiarity using Excel and spreadsheets
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office preferred (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
• Effective communication, analytical, computer, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated aptitude for acquiring new technical skills in data reporting
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Experience- 1-4 years