US Based 50+ years old Operations Consulting Organisation. Serving pool of sector like Eng, Construction, OnG, Chemical, Metal-Mining, Electronics, etc. Providing services in more than 40 countries, most of the client are industry leaders.
Work as a part of market research serving Firm's Electronics division
▪ Keeping track of numerous market indicators and preparing periodic business review
reports for global leadership
▪ Preparation of bespoke reports for strategic marketing
▪ Engaging with client and understanding any support requirements
▪ Gathering & maintenance of industry info/statistics
▪ Analyse data gathered from various primary and secondary sources to develop
relevant and actionable insights and business hypothesis
• BE in Electronics with a Master’s degree in business management (Marketing or Finance)
• 1-3 years of experience in market research, preferably in electronics and electronics’
materials industry like printed circuit boards and semiconductors or any similarly
dynamic industry with high technology products
• Ability to understand industry segments, sub-segments, adjacencies, end-markets and
• Should be adept in breaking down various industry segments and aggregate
appropriately for various market sizing exercises
• Ability to identify and articulate reasonable assumptions and provide multi-views of
various market dynamics
• Ability to thread various market trends and articulate relevant business impacts
• Experience working in similar roles in consulting/market research organizations would be
a strong plus
• Exposure in working with Microsoft web tools/platforms and/ or other technical tools
• Should open to travel on client engagements.
Early Joiners will be preffered.