It is an American technology company, most known for its Location Intelligence products, postage meters, Shipping, Mailing equipment and services, Global e-commerce products & services etc. It is a 100+ years old company, with global presence in US, UK and India. It has 2 development centers in India- Pune & Noida.
• Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3 and using our Design System in the working repository
• Use your skills working with user experience designers and server-side developers to launch new features on our website
• Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
• An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities
• Collaborate with developers, interaction and visual designers, and business stakeholders to deliver responsive user experiences on schedule
• Practice Agile methodologies
The role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
• UG - B.Tech/B.E. OR PG M.S. / M.Tech REC or above
• 4-7 years’ experience of developing web based applications
• Advanced knowledge of HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3, responsive web designs and patterns.
• Experience in any JS framework is helpful & Angular JS 1.x and higher versions is a must.
• Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Gulp, NPM, and Bower)
• Experience with RESTful web services, AJAX, JSON
• Experience with Sass CSS preprocessor
• Experience with Git, SVN code repositories
• Knowledge of cross-browser limitations
• Solid attention to detail and an appreciation for great UI design
• Experience in working directly with the US teams.
• Involvement in requirement gathering, analysis, and designing
Note: Roles and Responsibilities may change depending on the project requirement/needs with time. Hence, the resource should be open to adapt to the changes.