A global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Location - Noida /Pune
Qualifications & Skills required
This is a critical software development role requiring experience with complex transactional and large scale applications. Product hosting solutions leverage multiple technologies in complex data center and cloud environments that support multi-tiered high-availability applications. The role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
1. 7-10 years of hands on experience in TechOps
2. In depth understanding in how to structure cloud based products for health, performance and visibility
3. Demonstrated experience in architecting and executing monitoring frameworks across of complex systems.
4. Demonstrated experience in leveraging monitoring frameworks to drive continuous performance enhancements in web based commercial products.
5. 5+ years’ experience on AWS as a DevOps, TechOps, or SecOps Engineer
6. Understanding on how to measure system degradation and system failures.
7. Experience in creating high impact health and performance dashboards to provide ready visibility into key systems.
8. Experience of app deployed on Kubernetes is a plus.
9. Experience with Sumo Logic/App dynamic , Prometheus/Grafana and Nagios is a must.
10. Experience with Dynatrace is a plus.
11. Experience in driving the development and enhancement of outage process; deriving key performance and reliability metrics; and the ability to convey complex environment health and reliability data to senior management.