American multinational investment bank and financial services company provided innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world. Leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the area of Distributed side.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
• You will work closely with other technology teams and internal end users to deliver solutions that drive a variety of trade businesses.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Mentor and orient people in right direction.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
• Experience of using a Test-Driven Development approach and associated testing frameworks.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
• Hands on Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot is must.
• Excellent knowledge in Micro-service and Event Driven Architecture.
• Experience in UNIX, Shell scripting around RHEL eco-system is must.
• Excellent in Data Structures, Algorithms.
• Excellent in implementing the design patterns and fundamentals of Object-Oriented design
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git/git-flow is must.
• Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies in short time span.
Added advantage if candidate has;
• Working experience on building stateless, SAAS/SOA and scalable applications/platforms.
• Experience in several SDLC frameworks including but not limited to: Maven/Gradle, PIP, anaconda, Jenkins, Jira.
• Knowledge on dev-ops tools and framework such as Ansible, Jenkins
• Experience in the field of Machine learning, NLP, OCR.
• Open source contribution.