Opportunity with a Well established UK based company leading financial services company based out in Gurgaon Location, which offers offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than millions of customers globally
• Provide all-round research support to analysts on the Healthcare sector, including on initiations and on-going coverage
• Build detailed financial models with the ability to build business drivers, incorporating M&A transactions and valuation analysis
• Carry out studies on industry trends, regulatory changes & emerging themes. Company analysis, including deep dive on key stock drivers, devil’s advocate analysis, etc.
• Provide need-based analysis on unassigned stocks including screens to monitor & flag potential stock ideas
• Provide quality data and analysis on ESG
• Be a strong subject matter expert and provide effective training and coaching
• 8-10 years’ work experience in Investment Research, preferably from international equities perspective
• Good understanding of capital markets with excellent financial skills. A solid understanding of financial statements, ratios and valuation concepts. Prior experience with Asia/Europe/US/Global equities (Healthcare Sector) strongly preferred
• Analytical / Problem solving skills, with a logical thought process - to sort, analyse and creatively interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data.
• In-depth knowledge of the Healthcare sector – key drivers, dynamics, trends, emerging themes, and indicators