It is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects). The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
• Years of Experience: 12- 15 years on software development, 5+ years’ experience in .Net full stack development, 3+ years’ experience in Management
• Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science), MBA is desirable
o Providing technical directions to the team on development, design and testing the application
o Develop individuals’ career by coaching and grooming them technically
o Ensure there are technical procedures, documentations and standard practices put in place
o Contribute technically - takes on most complex technical work within group
o Leads various technical reviews and has local design authority
o Reviewing the work and follow the project through testing and production deployment.
o Conducts regular meetings with the team as a whole and in one-one platform
o Assign specific tasks to individuals and oversee performance
o Assign specific goals to the individuals and assist them in achieving them
o Conduct performance reviews of team members and gives them feedback, makes promotion and salary recommendations
o Responsible to mentor Team Lead’s
o Works with individuals on creating their career development plan
o Typically given a strategic departmental responsibility over and above day-to-day activities
o Is responsible for 1-2 BU's and similar product lines or multiple technical disciplines
o Communicates directly with Eng Managers & Directors in BU's on staffing, forecasting, training, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge on object oriented design principles.
• Experience working in .Net full stack development (C#, ASP.Net, Net core, 3rd party controls, Web API development)
• Strong hands on working experience in SQL Server
• Experience working on process improvements
• Experience in managing direct reports consisting of lead engineers working on multiple projects
• Communication and presentation skills
• Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and working with multiple stake holders
• Experience on Semiconductor Industry
• Experience in DevOps
• Experience in Java
• Managing teams with Angular 2+ experience