The Infrastructure Services business unit reflects this joined up approach combining company’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure projects and outsourcing services, including date centre, end user computing, service integration, cloud platforms and cyber security. It executes a range of projects including consulting, infrastructure transformation and optimisation and business change led programmes.
With the rapid growth in digital led transformation, big data demand for data storage and access, and the impact of the growth cloud-based models, the infrastructure business is seeing rapid growth and the group is positioned to be a significant engine for Company.
This role is pivotal in the expansion of the Cloud Infrastructure Services Projects and Consulting capability in India.
It is the link between the onshore C&E units and India practice and capabilities. This role has a hard-line reporting structure to the Global Head of GDC and, work closely with the Global Cloud Practice Heads and Regional (onshore) Heads of C &E.
• The role has responsibility for Service pyramid management, utilisation and capability growth in India. The candidate is responsible for building the C&E demand forecast from all the onshore teams as well as sales. The candidate ensures the demand forecast is reliable, timely and useable. He/she interfaces with the Global Cloud Practices to ensure the capability model meets the portfolio requirements.
• The role is responsible for achieving the India C&E growth targets. The candidate will define the strategy interlocking with the global Cloud practices and the regional Heads of C&E. The candidate is responsible for ensuring that strategy is executed effectively and managing priorities. A critical success factor is to ensure these plans are implemented to effect the strategic change in resource mix required to be competitive.
• Demonstrated capability in people management while leading a team of 1,000+ associates with a focus on improving diversity and inclusivity
• Ensure high quality review management, effective performance management, Job rotation, retention and the ability to hire top external cloud talent within a very competitive market. The leader must sell to candidates the vision and day to day culture.
• Create and track skill improvement program working closely with L&D team
• The role will involve collaboration with all business units across the Supply Chain in Cloud Infra, including:
o Sales & Account teams - to define strategy for Project sales pipeline
o Regional Heads of C&E
o Global Practices - to define the service offers and solutions, capabilities and resources
o Managed Service operations delivery units
o Alliance Partners
Key Performance Indicators:
• Substantial Offshore capability growth based on the demand for competencies in our strategic Cloud, and EUS technology
• Project and consulting revenue for the Indian resources; ARVE, IDC and GM to be key KPI’s.
• Cloud GDC factories in India to support economic cloud transformation for clients