Hiring for a leading equipment and services firm that enable innovation throughout the electronics industry. They provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for manufacturing wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays.
Job Description Responsibilities:
• Provide algorithm technical guidance to the team during product design and development, work with domain experts from other functional teams on special customer engagement projects. • Working with product system engineering team to define the algorithm performance specification and use it to guide the algorithm design and implementation. • Motivate and mentor team members to accomplish difficult Investigative tasks. • Act as the algorithm representative during system level hardware/software integration. • Analyzing the signal and noise characteristics of current and emerging IC yield limiting defects, formulating algorithmic solutions, and validating them via simulation and prototyping. • Participate in software quality assurance activities required by the software development process.
• A proven innovative track record in the related fields of image processing and computer vision algorithm development, knowledge in machine learning
• Solid theoretical background in signal/image processing and computer vision
• solid knowledge in machine learning, deep learning and statistical learning algorithms.
• Research and/or software development experience on Unix/Linux platform.
• Proficient in C/C++, solid MATLAB programming skills.
• Well-organized, strong follow-up abilities, demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skill.
• Ability to invent, develop and implement new algorithms and ideas
• Hands-on experience in object-oriented and functional programming
• Hands-on experience with products such as Python/TensorFlow is a plus
• PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics is desired
• Master’s in computer science, Electrical engineering with 5 years of experience.