Our client is one of India’s leading construction equipment manufacturers offers indigenous, world-class, and versatile solutions to ease ground work for the construction industry. With an exceptional range of construction equipment and millions of happy customers has pioneered an era of engineering excellence.
Designation- Manager/ Senior Manager- EHS
1. Forming EHS strategy in line with business needs and driving group requirements in sites
2. Provide direct oversight to site EHS team members and work with site leaders
3. Lead site risk assessments and oversee the implementation of mitigation measures
4. Monitor & track the corporate EHS and site internal EHS audit process
5. Conduct site audits to ensure compliance with group rules & regulations
6. Analyse EHS data trends and advise leadership on actions and form lead indicators
7. Effectively lead incident investigations, drive the implementation of corrective actions
8. Create a Weekly/ Monthly Safety Report that communicates safety performance metrics
9. Lead site with legal compliances and guiding them for new requirements
10. Develop and implement work processes to address evolving safety programs
11. Promoting use of technology for improving the productivity of EHS site leads
Qualification- Engineering graduate with Advance diploma in Industrial safety and health from Regional Labor Institute/ Central Labor Institute/ State technical Board
Experience- 9-18 Years
Communication skills must be good.